|Resumes will remain for 60 days with most recent on top|
Project Manager/cell site/tower construction Manager
Project Manager/cell site/tower construction Manager with 15 years experince in Telecom
SHIVANAND KARVINKOP’S - Profile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Summary: 16 years of Total experience in Telecom Network rollouts & construction of cell sites. Having more than 12500 cell sites/Towers and BSC’s/MSC’s execution experience in last one decade and Proven Leadership and Management capabilities in successful project execution of Pan-India and in international projects for GTL Limited, Vodafone, Indus Towers Limited, Uninor, Alcatel (D- Tac ) Thailand, Mobitel in Sri-Lanka.
Organizational Working Experience
Ø“Uninor “Unitech Wireless Ltd (A Telenor Norway Group company) – Since Oct.2009 working as a Senior Manager – Network Passive Rollout. Built more than 3100 Cell sites/Towers and 19 BSC and 2 MSC
Ø“Vodafone” Vodafone Essar Cellular Limited/ Indus Towers Limited - Since Feb 2007 to Oct 2009 – Worked from Manger level to Acting Deployment Head – Network Rollout. Executed more than 4400 cell sites/Towers from 9 mtr height 70 mtr ground base Towers, 27 BSC’s and 3 MSC’s in short period of 30 months
ØGTL Limited – Since March 1997 to Feb 2007 - worked from Project Engineer level to Manager – Projects. (Deputed for 5 Years in countries like, Thailand, Srilanka, Malaysia), completed more than 5000 cell sites/Towers for Customer/Brand like, Airtel, Idea Cellular, BSNL, Hughes Networks, MEERP, D-TAC Thailand, Mobiltel Srilanka, Celltel Srilanka, Dialogue Srilanka, Leblanc Malaysia.
ØSuzlon Energy Limited – Since June 1996 to March 1997- Work as a Senior engineer ,constructed 56 no of wind energy Heavy duty towers from Height 55 mtr to 80 mtr
Experience / Qualifications
Civil Engineer (construction management)
• 16 + years of wireless construction experience and Telecom projects Rollout; out this of 7 years in a supervisory/manager role
• Ability to manage Huge multiple Projects / sites in a network rollout environment
• Experience negotiating prices, hiring and managing field crews preferred;
• Proven experience managing in a network roll out construction environment
• Ability to evaluate the project site from concept to completion with thorough knowledge of material required/crews needed for designated project and the allotted time required to complete the site in a safe and timely manner
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
• Able to provide record and manage paperwork via hardcopy and electronic format
• Organized with a strong attention to detail and capable of working with minimum supervision
• Able to read, comprehend and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work
• Able to create materials list based on plans/scope of work, order and compile materials for crew in advance of deployment
• Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations in tower industry
• Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures
• Industrial First Aid and CPR certifications and experience
Key Duties, Responsibilities, Over All Skill Sets and Capabilities (including but not limited to):
Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Oversee the daily construction activities of crews and subs at
Maintain daily paperwork required for the project/site/crew Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by the PM or OM
• Effectively applies relevant methodology and enforces project standards.
• Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
• Ensure timely, quality, profitable completion of all sites/projects
• Ensures project documents are complete in line with Business requirement and stored appropriately.
• Manages project budget.
• Schedule and manage subcontractors and materials delivery
• Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
• Ensure safety and quality control requirements at all sites and with all crews and subs
• Provide QC inspections on 100% of the projects they have been assigned
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Ensure all site-specific closeout documentation done and is complete and timely
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Understands company pricing model and billing procedures.
• Maintain equipment and vehicles in excellent operational condition and per company guidelines
• Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
• Effectively conveys company message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively & Provide leadership, guidance and actively train/promote learning to
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet.
• Assists Business team with bidding jobs and projects
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Site Master’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
• Manages day-to-day client interaction.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
• Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
• Helps team execute career development plans.
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by us. Suggests areas for
Improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Approves team members’ time and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner.
• Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
• Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator’s career
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
• Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices
Working Conditions and Physical Records:
Works in combination office/field environment with up to 35% field/ travel and overnight stays. Consistently life 77kg; Climbing of towers, bending, stooping; driving.
• Having a valid driver's license with a safe/acceptable driving record in compliance with company policy (5 years history);
• Ability to work significant hours outside of a typical 8-5 office schedule with little or no advance notification required;
1. In-house training on Ericson BTS Installation.
2. ISO 9001:2000 site engineering & documentation
3. Internal Auditor Training
4. Nokia Siemens – Flexi BTS, & Fundamental of GSM networks
SPECIAL ACHIVEMENT‘S & AWARD’S
o Awarded as a Company Management Representative for Srilanka Division.
o Nomination for Employee of the Year at International level – Year 2005
o Awarded as a Best team for Delivery for Mobitel project Sri Lanka – Year 2005
o Nomination for Best Strategic sale - Year 2006
o Awarded as a Runner up Best employee GTL Group – Year 2006
o Awarded As a Pillar of Strength of Network Projects Group – Year 2007 – Vodafone Essar Cellular Ltd
o Awarded as a Best Achiever of the Year In M&G Circle – 2008-09 – Indus Towers Limited
o Awarded as a Best Performer of the year In M&G circle – 2008-09 – “UNINOR” Unitech wireless west Pvt limited
o Awarded as a Best Performer of the year In M&G circle – 2009-10 – “UNINOR” Unitech wireless west Pvt limited
o Awarded as a Best Performer of the year In M&G circle – 2010-11 – “UNINOR” Unitech wireless west Pvt limited
o Awarded as a Best Performer of the year In M&G circle – 2011-12 – “UNINOR” Unitech wireless west Pvt limited
o Awarded as a Best Performer of the year In M&G circle – 2012-13 – “UNINOR” Unitech wireless west Pvt limited
o Awarded as a Best Performer of the Year In M&G Circle – 2012-13 - *UNINOR* - Telenor CMD Award
• Diploma In Civil Engineering ( From 1993 – 1996 )
• MBA in Project Management (studying)
• B Tech in Civil engg. (Studying)
FATHERS NAME : NARAYAN KARVINKOP.
DATE OF BIRTH : 1ST OCT1975
SEX : MALE.
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
LANGUAGES : ENGLISH, HINDI, MARATHI, KANNADA, KONKANI
PASSPORT STATUS : AVAILABLE
PERMANENT ADDRESS YASHOODEEP,Flat No. 402, Shriram Sahakari gruh Rachana sanstha maryadit,plot no.3 Sr No.126Waraje, Pune -411052 PUNE- (India)
EMAIL ADRESS - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
PRESENT CONTACT NO. : +91 9175111115 (Cell No.) & +91 9175991199 & +91 8421004004 (Resi. No.)
tower hand/top hand in san diego area prefered
Tower hand/Top hand
July2012-present Triple S Tower (AT&T)
• Tower and new site construction
• Cellular construction
• Microwave construction
• Tower modifications and maintenance
• Civil and construction
• All aspects of communication installation
• certified climber and rescuer, and CPR and first aid certified
Have worked on GSM, UMTS and LTE. Also have some experience in testing.
Summary of qualifications
1. Certified and authorized climber/rescuer 11/17/2012
2. Certified in wild land fire fighting by united states forest service 01/29/2012
3. Authorized instructor in life guard instruction, first aid, CPR, and AED 12/2010
4. Authorized as a life guard manager 01/2011
5. Lifeguard training and first aid, Western New Mexico University Silver city NM , 05/24/2006
6. Authorized instructor in water safety, SWNM Chapter Silver City
06/01/2005 -08/10/2005 Silver city public pool
06/01/2006 -07/10/2006 Silver city public pool
07/16/2006 – 01/25/2010: United States Navy Avation Ordnanceman and Search and rescue swimmer
06/15/2010 -09/15/2010 Virginia beach life guard
02/01/2010 - 08/16/2010: Hollister Clothing
â—� Working the register
â—� Theft prevention
â—� Clothes folding
â—� Customer greeting and assistance
07/01/2012-present tower hand triple s towers (AT&T)
Forman & Top Hand TowerTech
To position myself in an occupation where I can grow in the environment and use the skills I have acquired as a Top Lead Technician / Foreman as well as gain additional expertise.
AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile LTE Installs
T- Mobile GSM / UMTS upgrades AT & T UMTS Upgrades
Installing Microwave dishes
Flexi Multi Radio LTE BTS Installation
RF Energy certified
2012 - present Future Technologies Lawrenceville, GA
Running a crew of four+ men:
Installing T- Mobile GSM / UMTS upgrades
Installing T- Mobile 4G LTE
Installing microwave dishes
Installing system modules, transport modules and RF modules
2011 - 2012 Peak Power Services, Inc Tampa, FL
Tower Hand Techniciant
Tiger team work including:
Changing and installing mounts
Troubleshooting GSM and UMTS for AT&T
Installing Verizon LTE upgrades
Tower beef ups
Running Coax cables
Understanding and implementing client requirements
Traveling throughout NC, MI, SC, FL, GA, and IN
2009 – 2011 Berkley Enterprises Lithonia, GA
Tower Hand Technician
Construct and decommission different carriers including all hardware and wiring
Mount antennae’s and Microwave dishes
Mount ground wires
Position blocks for rigging steel mounts and wiring
Travel to various regions throughout the U.S conducting business that includes but is not limited to: Decommission and audits for Verizon, Load hopping for T-Mobile, Installing for Clearwire and Installing for Fibertower
2005 -2009 Wegman & Associates, Inc Norcross, GA
Warehouse /Truck Driver / Installer
Picked orders to be delivered
Relocated items in the warehouse based on order specifications
Relocated companies within and outside of GA
Loaded and unloaded trucks
Installed and reconfigured cubicles and office furniture at various
2003 – 2004 Acuity Brands, Inc Conyers, GA
Line Leadman / Forklift Driver
Oversaw the production of the order pickers
Assigned duties to line based on goals set by upper management
Entered inventory, repair and defect issues into the system
1993 - 1997 Alonzo Crim High School Atlanta, GA
References are available on request.
Wireless build manager
James Bower age 42 Wireless build manager
General construction Manager
503-869-8412 or text
BACKGROUND Safety trained / Wireless Project Manager/ Lead Construction Manager / Scoping Engineer
23 years of problem solving, troubleshooting, professional advancement, and increased responsibility. Extensive experience hands-on tower erection and Construction Manager / Project Manager Environment, print & RFDS reading, safety, and coordinating. have successfully coordinated and managed UMTS site overlay with Bechtel’s and CH2MILL and Cingular / AT&T GSM/UMTS/850 overlay/ raw lands full LTE 4G roll out. I have worked on Verizon EVDO & T-Mobile & US cell, Cricket, Alltel, Crown castle, American tower, Chicago Motorola Sprint3G/ 4G / Nextel, Wimax 4G clear, Andrews Corp, Alcatel/Lucent / WFI/Nokia/ Ericsson
Currently living in Portland Oregon:
3/25/2013 Ericsson Sprint Vision project in St Louise, MO Construction Poject manager helping AAV and scoping and quality control and close out processes and war room functions site handler trained and up to date on all sprint vision processes.
Sep, 2012 thru Dec 1st 2012
Project Manager, GA market
Goodman Networks / AT&T Sep 15th to Nov 21st 2012 short contract to help a friend out running this market
he was pressed by client to get someone that could get UMTS under control
I came into market with three day notice and within one month I brought UMTS back into the lower 6% of successes rate of all markets across the nation
Working with site Acquisition and Construction on UMTS / Split sector / Cross sector 1c thru 5c and special mod designs & building additional carriers with LTE when possible
Directly working with customer AT&T and reporting and forecasting construction schedule
Updates keeping daily work flow of all construction documents and up scopes and approvals.
March, 2012 to August, 2012
Working with Velocitel as senior construction manager running LTE 4G AT&T Tiger teams War room directing tiger teams with integration with ALU quickly solving all issues as they come at me running trackers to keep track of who’s issues are who’s GC’s AT&T or velocitels tracking all financials tracking all installation errors ALU errors and AT&T errors making sure PO’s are being cut and tracking them for Tiger teams sending WA’s to AT&T for approvals for Po’s from faulty equipment like bad RRHs or antennas or bad fibers or jumpers or squids GPS antennas ect, ect.
May 2011 to Jan 2nd 2012 Ericsson / AT&T LTE 4G project building new LTE 4G sites as Construction Manager working with clients / AT&T / walking sites with A&E and RF and for full New design builds downtown San Francisco, Bay area / San Jose area.
March 2010 to June 2011 / Goodman networks Scoping Engineer AT&T Turfing Project New site build raw lands NSB and Major Mods and working 850UMTS 1900GSM / 3G / 4G LTE build. Installing drivers in Oracle / FTC to be entered in NORAD. Build bill of Materials BOM / OOM put pricing together working with GC on pricing and Work Authorizations / WA’s for AT&T Approvals also work in Casper.
I have recently been introduced to the industry and very much have a passion for and enjoy climbing & tower work. I learned an extensive amount of knowledge in my short duration providing/helping with the decommission/demolition of existing equipment and install of new 4G LTE RRU/Antenna and lines.
Basic understanding of climbing safety/rescue (Comtrain), rigging, hoisting, cattail/capstan operation, electrical/fiber optic, sweeping cable, weatherproofing/grounding, exothermic welds, tilts/azimuths, color coding, close-out requirements and punch lists. In addition to these hands-on skills, I also attended quality control classes through GDIT for different providers.
While my previous job history (resume upon request) is not tower or telecom related, I do have much experience working with tools (equip. repairs, const., etc.) and 15+yrs in a supervisory role or management. I am a quick study and a great team player with focus on safety, time management and attention to detail.
Foreman/ Field Tech
Able to start asap and willing to travel. Live in
Able to send any additional information to serious companies. Have over 12yrs of verifiable experience with updated certs. Have enough rigging and gear to start any job. Able to bring hands with me if needed. Thanks for your time.
Richard Armendariz 972-339-0776
Entry level tower tech./climber
New to climbing towers. I've climbed and am not afraid of heights. I am a competent climber and also tower rescue certified but the company I worked for has my info. Took classes though CITCA out of Kankakee, IL. Looking for full time work. Traveling is not an issue
CM or Field Manager
My career has spanned both the wired-line and wireless telecom spectrum. I have mainly focused on the
Installation aspects within this industry, performing as a Technician, Installer, Project Manager and most
Recently as an as an Installation Manager. In these roles I have developed skills in planning, design,
Problem resolution, customer service and cost management. I possess excellent communication and
Organizational skills. Ideally I would like to obtain a position managing large or multiple small projects
Requiring my expertise.
6612 Robinson DR, Pasco Wa. 99301
as an Installation manager to manage, the installation of new switch builds and expansions for T-Mobile as well as upgrading AT&T DC Power plants.
• Responsible for installation and construction of (5)” New switch” and “Central Office” expansions for T-Mobiles 3G and 4G technologies Throughout the U.S.
• Responsible for Upgrading and reconstruction of several live AT&T Power plants for the western region U.S. (without any outages or service interruptions)
• Managed the installation of all Iron work, Cable racking, DC Power plants, Grounding, and several types of New telecom equipment. For example Tyco, Benning, Cisco, Telect, Tellabs, Ericcson and many others.
• Prepared and insured all onsite documentation, job walks, quality audits and engineering modifications per telecom quality and safety standards.
Field installation manager, for the construction of new cell towers for Metro pcs and upgrading the sprint network cell towers to 3G technology
• Responsible for Tower erection, modification, maintenance, and migration for over 50 sites in the Los Angeles and Southern Nevada market for Metro pcs.
• Managed multiple crews for sprint network Cell tower upgrade for 3G network in the Las Vegas Market.
• Extensive experience any and all aspects Cell tower, raw land build, collocation, shelter, base station and roof top construction.
• My duties included scheduling, Plan check, city and state inspections, preplanning job walks, site survey, material inventory and deployment, supervision of all contractors, Cell technicians, and quality control.
• Preformed daily and weekly JSA’s, GMOP's, DMOP's, Quality Assurance, job completion, daily status reports and one on one customer relations cell site Technician for the southern Nevada market.
• Completed over 200 cell sites for T-mobile
• Preformed all site survey, quality inspection, preventive maintenance, on ERICSSON RBS, BSC, and GSM 1850 and 1900, trouble shooting and all repairs. TMA’s, ANTENAS, LMU’s Diplexers, Coax, connecters and Anritsu sweep testing.
I'm a greenhorn. I have worked with MetroSite Telecom Services and JAG for about 2 months. I am Comtrain Certified. Worked doing LTE and UMTS sites also done punch list.
Upward growth potential – a rewarding job that challenges me and helps cultivate my customer service, physical, and social skills.
Foreman – Stockton Construction Group
-Demonstrated leadership qualities as foreman for the T-Mobile tiger team project utilizing trouble shooting skills for both AWS 3G and the modernization 4G LTE applying the Anritsu as well as fiber testing in the field
-New site installs for T-Mobile with the transition of coax to fiber for the modernization as well as new LTE installs
-AT&T Firmware 2.0 Powerwave TMA upgrades
-Verizon LTE installs in the Wisconsin market
-In charge of teaching and leading new hires that had little to no experience
Tower Technician – Communication Builders Inc.
-Ascertained knowledge in AT&T new site builds, Sprint LTE, Cricket antenna swaps, and more field experience with the Anritsu and PIM tester
-Experience with Fiber Optic testing
Tower Technician – BCI Communications
-PIM, Anritsu, Com-Train, and CPR certified
-Experience in T-Mobil Maintenance, Open Range path alignments and WI-Max troubleshooting, AT&T LTE upgrades and tiger team, and US Cellular upgrades
-Played a pivotal part in starting up the AT&T LTE Indianapolis market for BCI with duties including training sub crews, managing a new warehouse, and being a main basis of communication between Goodman and our main office in Addison
6974 N St Hwy 123, Slocomb, AL 36375
I am seeking employment as a tower hand.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
I have had Com Training as well. I am a hard worker and a team player. I take my work seriously and take pride in my job.
05/2009-01/2011 – Planet TelCom, New Albany, IN – Tower Hand
Climbing every day, propelling, changing flash 312 and Honeywell beacon, sidemarker lights, running strobe cables, setting direction of antennae, some stacking towers, controller work, stocking inventory in truck, weather-proofing coax and strobe cables, travelling out of town to different job sites. 5 months of microwave installment, some LTE
Southern High School – Louisville,KY 2004-2006
I am familiar with Microsoft Windows 7. I can type 40 wpm. I can troubleshoot and fix issues on the computer.
Don Hatcher, 12653 Fortner St., Newton, AL 36352, 334-692-4233
Chris Smith, Louisville, KY, 502-290-0207
Joanna Rowell, 401 Bully Rd, Newton,AL 36352, 334-692-3390
CERTIFICATIONS / PERMITS
â—†US Passport & US Driver’s Licenses
â—†CDL Class A permit & International Drivers’ Permit
â—†OSHA 10- General Industry & OSHA 30-Construction
â—†OSHA 10 & 30 Instructor
â—†Co mt r ai n Climbing and Rescue Instructor
â—†T. S . L., Climbing and Rescue
â—†Gr av i t ec Climbing and Rescue Instructor
â—†First Aid/CPR/AED & BBP Instructor
â—†Fall Protection | PPE
â—†Confined Spaces | HazCom
â—†RSI RF Certification |
â—†D.O.D. AT Level 1 and SERE 100
â—†Cleared for Military Zones | Multiple LMO’s in Canada
University of Oklahoma
â—†Associates in Education,
Georgia Perimeter College
â—†SAFETY: Policy writing adhering to (and implementation of) OSHA/ANSI/ASTM standards, employee training,
required documentation, Site Safety Audits, drug screening, accident/injury investigation, applying disciplinary
actions, training manuals, product research, preparing MSDS documentation, etc.
â—†TRAINING: Implementation of Safety and training procedures, prepared various training manuals, employee
certification, and supplemental training.
â—†PURCHASING: Safety & Training supplies in addition to PO submittals for tools & various equipment(s).
â—†COMPUTERS: Various Microsoft Systems (Excel, Power Point, Word), Sharepoint, Timeweb, and other business
Field Safety Supervisor / Crew Lead / Tower Rigger; USA & International Sites; 2007 - Current
• Assisted in creating and establishing a Safety Program through research, training, and continued education. Create daily reports, time sheets, payroll, and other logistics for multiple crewmembers.
• Complete Daily Job Safety Analysis, weekly Tail Gate meetings and documents along with all relative Safety
forms per company program.
• Complete Site Safety Audits and Unsafe Work Condition as well as documenting all injuries per OSHA
• Performed Safety Audits on company and Subcontractor sites adhering to OSHA and NATE Star Initiative
• Completed site audits and maintenance as well as minor repairs for various cellular carriers, the F.A.A., and U.S.
• Audited, tested, and corrected improper grounding, bonding, shielding, and lightning protection (GBSLP) per
the MIL 419 Standard.
• Commission and decommission of cellular and broadcast towers using a Jin pole and other related equipment
such as a winch truck and rigging.
• Install structural beef ups and remove unnecessary equipment from towers per engineering needs and customer
• Install various forms of Open Range and LTE after 3G, 4G, antenna/ microwave dishes, TMAs, supporting
hardware, coax, color-coding, and grounding at elevations from ground to 750’.
• Install and fabricate roof top apparatus including stealth mounts, cable trays, wall mounts, etc
• Member of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee
• Train new and existing employees to ensure Safety and quality of work performed.
• Can operate various forms of machinery/equipment as well as hand, powered, and hydraulic tools.
Hard working, committed civil hand seeking immediate employment. willing to travel anywhere and do what it takes to get the job done.
Dominos - currently employed as manager
Tower Lead/ Tiger Team lead/ Integrator
• Set and conquer clear achievable goals.
• Advance in all possible avenues, allowing nothing to hold us back.
• Set an honorable example as a leader for my team to follow.
• Go beyond the call of duty to solve technical issues with innovative solutions.
Pinpoint Holdings LLC 01/10 – 02/12
With Pinpoint I started from the bottom (Green) and quickly worked my way up the ladder to foreman.
I gained experience with various installations such as;
Tower: various radio units RRUs, RRHs, TMAs, etc. both Ericsson and Nokia. Various antennas Powerwave, Argos, Andrews, Dragonwave, etc. Various lines such as LTE fiber, UMTS coax, RET cables, Power lines and Grounds. Sector booms, Waveguides, and Decommissions with structural integrity.
Cabinet/ Shelter: RBS 6000 series cabinets, FIF racks, GPS, DUL units, NUL units, ATC300 unit, Mini-Links, Alarm scan points, and Ladder racks.
Ground: Ice bridge, Earth grounds, H-frames, Concrete slabs, Cable trays.
Sole-proprietor 02/12 – 08/12
In February 2012 I started 1099 subcontracting with my own equipment and crew.
We successfully completed various installations including Full site builds, 2-4 RRU site upgrades fully completed (green light on and dressed in) in one business day, Tiger team responsibilities, and Quality control (punch crew).
Investment Corps LLC 08/12- Current
In August 2012 I became legitimate and started doing business under my LLC.
Investment Corps has been on several different telecommunications projects. We have accumulated a treasure of knowledge that you can only gain from experience in the field and learning from your mistakes.
I have my own equipment including;
Major items: Company vehicle (2008 Ford F-450), Capstan Hoist, 600ft load rope, 300ft tag line, 100m rescue kit, Full body harness, Apple MacBook/ Microsoft laptop, Sprint Mobile hotspot, Power tools, and Hand tools.
Minor items: Rated straps, Bolt bags, Cameras, Ladders, Pulley blocks, Digital levels, Extension cords, Tape drop, Hardware kit, Voltmeter, Crimpers, and etc.
College Park High School
Lone Star College
3 Years Experience in Telecommunications.
• Comtrain certified.
• CPR certified.
• First aid certified.
• Anritsu web certified.
• Proficient in Sprint and AT&T close-out packages (COPs)
• Understand schematics, RFDS, and Construction sheets.
• Experienced in quality control and pay meticulous attention to detail.
• Politically correct communication and hospitality with customers and contractors.
• Tiger Team/troubleshooting… Full site builds UMTS, LTE, GSM, AWS, and Microwave… Quality control/Punch crew.
• Anritsu trained… ODM/PIM fiber test trained.
• Experience communicating with The NIC/NOC and Ericsson integration Techs.
• Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Conroe, TX 77385
tower hand have not worked in the industry long but will to do what it takes to get the experience
521 bradbury Ct. Columbia SC 29203 firstname.lastname@example.org
To find a career in telecommunications, tower hand, learn business and progress to supervisor or project manager level
Profast Telecom: Tower Hand, Atlanta GA. January 2013 to Present
Worked tower crew, com trained, assisted tower lead in installation of LTE antennas, assisted in installation of TMA’s, worked with ground crew operated cathead, assisted in sending up items needed for tower crew who were up top. Assisted in color coding RF cables, setting azimuths and snap on’s. Ossha 10 trained, completed RF awareness training. First Aid certification. Worked on At&t project. Also completed several week work on Civil Crew.
Syscom Telecom: Tower Hand, Atlanta GA. June 2012 to December 2013
Worked as tower hand with tower crew in San Diego California. Worked on T-mobile project. Assisted top hand and supervisor with LTE installs, installed squids, LTE, GSM/UMTS Antennas. Ran RF Cable, worked boom lift (boom lift certification) complete any tasks asked or required by supervision.
The hot water haven: Cable & electrical Asst Atlanta GA. June 2010 to June 2012
Worked as an assistant for electrician and plumbers. Installed commercial and residential water heaters. Assisted in the moving of units, helping to set then in place. Handed minor adjustments to units. Completed minor soldering jobs. Helped with inventory, organizing trucks and scheduling daily routes for certified installers.
References available upon request
Field Construction Manager
JAMES S. FULMER
12891 Hill Drive
Conroe, TX 77304
8805 Jones Road, Suite JC-101
Houston, TX 77065
(10/12 - Current)
Field Construction/Quality Control Manager
In this position I am responsible for overseeing the daily operations of LTE upgrades as well as all phases of site construction for FMHC and
other subcontractors in and around the Houston area. This includes inspecting the completion of each upgrade to provide that a quality site
is delivered to the customer, along with effectively communicating and negotiating with the carrier and subcontractors. Climbing to heights up to 250’ is also required to ensure that each site is construction complete and ready to turn over to the carrier. The direct supervision of numerous
crews and foremen is also necessary to ensure the work done is correct, complete and of the highest quality possible.
Landry’s, Downtown Aquarium
410 Bagby St.
Houston, TX 77002
(05/12 – 09/12)
Responsible for the day to day operations
of the restaurant and amusement park. Including, general building maintenance, HVAC troubleshooting, plumbing and electrical repairs & maintenance, as well as repairs & maintenance on amusement park rides, the Aquarium restaurant, the exhibits, the building and the grounds.
American Tower Corporation
116 Huntington Avenue, 11th Floor
Boston, MA 02116
(05/09 – 04/11)
At American Tower I was responsible for general repair and maintenance on communications towers within the New Mexico & Texas regions. The
majority of my responsibilities included installing, monitoring, troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading tower lighting & alarm systems.
In this position, occasional climbing was required in excess of 500’. Due to the large area that was covered within those regions, frequent out of
town travel was also required.
Advanced Tower Services
2417 Baylor Drive Southeast
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(09/08 – 05/09)
While working for Advanced Tower Services, job descriptions varied according the work site that was assigned. The majority of the work was
preformed out of town or state and each job could last from several days to more than a month at a time. This position required a large amount of
climbing, at times in excess of 1000’. Jobs varied from changing out a beacon light, upgrading systems, to a complete tower erection.
6100 Uptown Blvd NW #105
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(03/07 – 08/08)
This position involved the installation of Met towers on various sites throughout the United States. Travel was constant, as most of the sites were in rural areas across the midwest. Some responsiblities included building, raising, and wiring the tower, installing the instruments, as well as maintaining the towers.
5801 Wyoming Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(04/06 – 03/07)
Here I was part of a team that was responsible for the building and equipment maintenance of the majority of the Taco Bells, Kentucky Fried
Chickens, Pizza Huts and Wing Streets in the state of New Mexico. On a daily basis my job function and duties varied widely depending upon
the nature of the service call. A general call could range from a plumbing leak to replacing an entire walk in freezer. A lot of time in this position
was spent traveling from store to store, as well as some out of town travel.
10000 Coors Blvd. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(11/05 – 04/06)
At Varsity I was responsible for the daily maintenance of Cottonwood Mall. Responsibilities varied but could include; installing fixtures, hanging decorations by lift, carpentry work, tile replacement, changing out lights, plumbing & electrical repairs, installing new signs, answering service calls from stores and performing various other maintenance and repairs.
Vidor High School
ØTower Safety & Rescue
ØCPR & First Aid
Ø10 Hour OSHA
ØRF Site Safety Awareness
Skills & Knowledge:
3G & 4G
Supervision of numerous crews
Tower assembly & erection
Installing coax and connecters
Repair, installation & troubleshooting of
lighting and alarm systems
Tower beef ups
Installing guyed wires & insulators
Installation and removal of microwave dishes
3rd party tower inspections
Climbing to heights in excess of 1000’
Experience with monopoles, guyed, &
self-supporting towers, as well as met towers.
Computer Application Experience:
Word, Excel & Outlook
Other Skills & Knowledge:
Welding (not certified)
Commercial pressure washing
Regional, Project or Construction Manager
Broc C. Englund
Objective To work effectively in this position, with an opportunity to advance.
Work experience Construction Manager (08/11-Present) -Xerex Inc.
-Grew the company from a single crew to a nationwide scale in 6 months. –Created and implemented tracking systems to streamline logistics, inventory, and accounting. -Created successful training programs for “green” recruits. –Managed safety protocols for crews on a regional basis. –Productively handled customer relations while supporting the company’s bottom line. -Created step by step MOPs for the builds of AT&T and T-Mobile to assist consistently. –Oversaw the policies, procedures on a nationwide level.
Construction Manager (11/11-08/12) -T.E.S.T. LLC./Tower Comm
(Forman/ Top Hand as well)
-Lead crews on installs, mods, demolitions, beef ups, and third party testing. -Efficiently learned, and taught various systems on Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, C-Spire, and even UHF/VHF frequencies to crew for implementation. Protected company margins. Intimately completed jobs starting from bid walks, ordering materials and equipment, organizing man power, to the completion and submitting of punch/close out lists. -Obtained certification in ODM fiber testing for multiple companies. -Gained an in depth hands on knowledge of Anritsu, Rosenberger, Kaelus (Summitek), and other spectrum analyzer/passive intermodulation testing equipment. -Effectively applied experience with blueprints to interpret proper installations. -Skillfully built/ installed systems in a timely manner, reflecting professionalism and respect for the company’s margins.
Project Manager/Sales/Foreman (08/89-11/10) -Englund Construction
-Excelled in customer/ employee relations -Transported personnel and product to and from events. -Executed shipping, handling, and inventory processes with speed and accuracy -Oversaw and managed numerous construction projects of multiple fields as a foreman -Performed various types of specific and general labor -Accommodated for the requests of inspectors -Assisted Architects with real time implementation of design and blueprints -Took care of customer relations. -Delivered supplies and employees to construction sites. -Acquired proficiency in customer service software Orion
Flatbed Operator (01/11-11/11) -Swift Transportation
Logistic and Securement Specialist. Class A CDL Driver.
-Effectively planned then executed; the loading, transit, and safe unloading for freight of all type, weight, and size. -Professionally coordinated in detail with shippers and consignees to insure fluid transfer of product. -Thus, maximizing both sustainability in future shipping contracts with maximizing profit on the current loads.
Skills and Qualifications -Very effective, punctual and responsible; deadlines are met making supervisors look good -Quick study; able to adapt and implement company ideals, policies and concepts -Excellent team builder; understands what it takes to make a team, keep it together and working efficiently -Extremely friendly, energetic, outgoing; great satisfaction found in helping people -Proficient with Microsoft Office products. (also familiar with Sage, Orion, Precedent, various CRMs/Point of Sale systems and others) -Have been responsible for Service, Customer Satisfaction, Sales, Hiring, Training, Budgeting, and Profit and Loss Management. -Proficient with spectrum analyzers, passive intermodulation equipment. -Intimate experience with the entire construction process for both residential and commercial telecommunications. First Aid and CPR certified for the next two years. –Current Class A CDL Driver’s License.
Integration Construction Manager
20019 Caraway Ridge Drive
Cypress, TX 77433
Cell: (216) 832-1269 Home: (216) 832-1269
Results-oriented professional with over 10 years of extensive background in Network Engineering, DAS and node engineering, BTS engineering, Juniper EX4200/2200 router programming, Fiber design and Deployment, Construction, zoning and government relations, site acquisition, project management, and commercial lease negotiation. Possess strong fiscal, analytical and communication abilities with an earned reputation for exceeding planned goals and objectives, and is particularly effective in assessing and resolving complex organizational problems to increase productivity. Educational emphasis in local and international governmental relations with specialties in macro-economics and international relations.
Additional competencies in: Alcatel-Lucent Certified, Juniper routers, PeopleSoft, Real Time Tool, Xng, Prospect, SANE, CDMA, GSM, IDEN, LTE, AWS, Small Cell networks and familiarity with Marconi and Tyco power systems.
SSNS Global: Principal Engineer Houston, TX
Responsibilities: 2012- Present
• Manage the testing and implementation of Juniper routers EX4200/2200 and Ciena fiber backhaul equipment for Axia Mass Broadband in Western Massachusetts on 800 sites. Conduct inspection of Juniper EX2200 and EX4200 router configuration settings from Point of Interconnection to tenant location. Probe fiber from tenant location to Point of interest Rx and TX signals. Verify VLANs in the command output of the routers and test against provisioned IP addresses. Test UPS systems to verify back up power availability during electric interruption. Attend weekly meetings regarding deployment strategies and status.
Verizon Wireless: Network Real Estate Regulatory Specialist Houston, TX
Responsibilities: 2010- 2012
• Managed the ROW acquisition and deployment of 500+ Microwave and Fiber to Cell sites for Verizon Wireless back-haul for TX, LA, MS and AL. Directed weekly meetings regarding deployment strategies and financial planning of deploying Fiber to Cells to facilitate the timely and cost effective launch of LTE and AWS (Advanced Wireless Services). Managed data entry of all Verizon Wireless deliverables into EMIS, Xing, NETworkflow and Net Geo data bases. Work with Purchasing to provide documentation to create Purchase Orders in a timely matter. Develop a tracking system to track all projects that are being worked by the Gulf Coast East / West Real Estate Team. Handle all Rental Commencement and termination for GCE and GCW. Work with Facilities to provide 911 addresses in a timely matter. Work with Budget to set up projects and provide project numbers through PeopleSoft. Work closely with RF and Operations on property management issues regarding site maintenance. Filed and compiled reports for management regarding project status. Managed the leasing and daily site management on 703 Verizon owned revenue sites.
Verizon Wireless: Implementation Engineer-BTS Houston, TX
Responsibilities: 2007- 2010
• Maintain and populate changes to facilities into Xng as Network changes are implemented.
•Work closely with Switch Engineering, Cell Implementation, RF & Performance Engineering, and Operations in meeting the regions key objectives for system availability, network capacity, and reliability.
• Engineer and manage the Facilities Implementation process by preparing RFP/RFQ packages with all supporting bid documents, holding pre-bid meetings, releasing bids, evaluating bids, making recommendations for bid awards, and documenting awards.
• Take the lead role in expansion projects by running project management meetings, generating minutes, and assuring all team members and tasks are on-track towards successful completion.
• Engineer Alcatel Lucent Base Stations LTE eNode B, 4.0B, 4.0, 2.0 and 1.0 plat forms to accommodate Network capacity and growth, cell site re-homes and construction of new cell sites.
• Analyze switched access traffic and trunk capacity and augment network accordingly.
• Ensure compliance with all Verizon Wireless standards and practices. Provide complete equipment specifications for Network projects as defined by network deployment plans.
• Engineer plans to cover Base transmission equipment, power equipment, batteries, cables, floor space planning, HVAC, and miscellaneous hardware. Efficiently manage the budget as it relates to equipment purchasing
• Effectively manage vendors and consultants. Work with vendors to obtain quotes, negotiate pricing, and ensure their products and services meet Verizon Wireless’ requirements.
• Manage outside vendors and contractors to effectively meet shipping and installation commitments.
• Certified in Alcatel-Lucent 4.0B, 4.0 and 2.0, 9412 eNode B base stations.
• Engineered DAS systems at Texas A&M, Memorial and Methodist Hospitals.
Bechtel/Cingular: UMTS Project Manager Cleveland, OH
Responsibilities: 2005 - 2006
• Managed the Integration process of Cingular and AT&T Networks for Cleveland, Columbus and
Cincinnati, a 41 Million dollar project. Amended leases on 234 American Tower Sites, 93 Global Signal Sites, 47 Crown Castle Sites, 39 First Energy Sites and over 787 sites formerly owned and operated by AT&T Wireless.
• Successfully completed integration, site surveys, lease amendments, zoning and
decommissioning of 1200 Cingular-ATT UMTS-Integration sites for Columbus, Cleveland
and Cincinnati Markets in less than the 24 month projected time frame.
WFI/Sprint Wireless: Regional Manager Kansas City, KS
Responsibilities: 2003 - 2004
• Managed Sprint Outsource Channel vendors and personnel in CA, OR, WA, NV, CO,
and AZ. Provided daily, weekly, and monthly documenting and reporting of activities related to
turnkey vendor deliverables to the national program director. Executed directives and
communicated progress to inform the national director as to the status of project goals.
Ensured tasks are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
Wireless Facilities, Inc.: Site Acquisition Lead Cleveland, OH
• Supervised leasing and zoning process of 704 Cingular Wireless overlay sites in Cleveland,
Milwaukee, St. Louis, and Little Rock. Managed in-house staff and coordinate with vendor firms
the installation of GSM antennas and cabinets. Performed site audits on all sites to determine
the rights and obligations contained in the leases, as well as pre-existing zoning approvals.
Coordinated with Cingular’s legal department any changes to standard lease or license
agreements. Performed a physical survey of sites to determine the exact physical
requirements of implementing the GSM overlay.
• Attained all zoning and permitting within project set time frames. Successfully
negotiated all lease amendments and obtained landlord consents in a timely fashion.
* Placed project 2 months ahead of schedule and under budget.
T-Mobile Wireless: Site Acquisition Supervisor Cleveland, OH
• Directly supervised 97 search rings from initial design through final permitting. Managed in
house staff and one vendor firm in the acquisition of 360+ zoning approvals and building
permits for the deployment of T-Mobile Wireless PCS facilities on new towers, rooftops, and
collocation throughout Northern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
• Performed ring analysis for leasable, zonable, and constructable candidates. Analyzed local
zoning codes and applicable provisions for telecommunications facilities. Presented at public
hearings to secure approvals. Negotiated agreements with government entities for access to
• Realized the following in less than 7 months: 96 site leases, 300+ zoning submissions,
260+ zoning approvals, 230+ building permit submissions, and 210+ building permits
*Attained status: Placed project 3 months ahead of schedule launch date.
• Kent State University • Kent, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science / International Relations
• Champions School of Real Estate – Houston, Texas
Texas Real Estate Licensing courses February 2008
• Hondros College of Real Estate – 2007
To obtain a position as a wireless communications technician where I can utilize my insoluble work ethic, attention to customer needs, and safety consciousness to build a career with a strong, growing company that will provide the opportunity for growth, advancement, and personal development.
• Tower climbing experience with ability to climb in excess of 300ft. on a daily basis
• Demonstrated proficiency in microwave installation and path alignment
• Comtrain, OSHA 10 Hr, and First Aid/CPR Certified
• Competent in cellular construction best practices and site safety
• Strong communication skills and ability to positively interact with customers and colleagues
• Extensive experience training others on safety standards and meeting customer needs
• Bilingual in both English and Spanish
• Extremely trainable and willing to learn
• Highly motivated and ambitious
TSC Construction, Jacksonville, FL 2013
Tower Hand / Microwave Technician
• Performed microwave installation and path alignment
• Constructed cell tower collocation sites for the Florida Rural Broadband Alliance
Design Build Technologies, Woodstock, GA 2012
Tower Green Hand
• Constructed cell tower collocation sites for AT&T and T-Mobile
• Decommissioned Sprint/Nextel iDen sites
• Learned fundamentals of tower safety, tower site construction best practices, L&A installation, grounding, weatherproofing, and sweep testing
TCE, Chicago, IL 2011
Tower Green Hand
• Assisted in microwave installation and path alignment for Aviat Networks
• Learned basics of cell site construction
Darden Foods, Jax, FL – Atl, GA 2009 - 2010
Manager, Red Lobster and Smokey Bones
More than 30 years experience in management. Knowledgeable about construction law, contracts, OSHA regulations, building codes, surveying, H.R., general building construction, construction claims, real estate, permitting, zoning, steel fabrication, plastics manufacturing, solar energy, wind power, domestic and international shipping, insurance/risk management, procurement and supply chain management, quality control, taxes, cash flow, estimating, payroll, sales, marketing, distribution, antenna and transmission line installation and testing, and telecommunications equipment installation. Has or has had contractors licenses in Hawaii, California, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Utah and Arizona.
University of Southern California- pre-medical program, dual majors in Biology and English Literature.
Wrightwood Construction- Construction of residences
Hignite Tower Service-Tower erection, antenna installation
Third employee hired at Tower Structures. Grew company from 3 to 150. Progressive responsibility from Construction Manager to Vice President to President. Accomplishments included:
• Hired and trained crews for field installation.
• Design, fabrication, and erection of steel towers up to 800 feet in height in US and internationally. Work involved erection using cranes, helicopters, and special equipment utilizing winches and climbing booms.
• Fabrication and erection of structural steel for buildings and industrial plants
• Fabrication and erection of steel buildings
• Development and implementation of portable building manufacturing
• Design, fabrication, and installation of steel substructures, skid bases, and derricks for oil drilling sites.
• Design, fabrication, and installation of steel support structures for solar electric (photovoltaic) arrays.
• Design, fabrication, and erection of custom steel support structures for antennas, windmills, and industrial equipment.
• Construction of various types of buildings, including steel frame, masonry, wood frame, and tilt-up concrete.
• Complete construction for communications sites including clearing and grading, road construction, retaining walls, fencing, generators, fuel tanks, grounding, AC & DC power, construction of buildings, foundations, and fabrication and erection of towers.
• Design and construction of two steel manufacturing plants
Other: Managed design and construction of a $3.2 million animal shelter as a volunteer.
Comsite Hardware, Inc
Founded company, formed corporation, set up accounting, manufacturing and distribution, manage marketing and sales.
Caltrop Construction Services-Current
General Manager. Responsible for and oversee all operations including hiring, safety, HR, contracts, sales, estimating, quality control, cash flow, construction. Opened and staffed offices in Denver, Fresno, and Fullerton, staffed existing office in Albuquerque. Hired 4 construction managers and 15 new crews.
1784 Coquina Drive
Polk City, Fl 33868
I would like to join a growing organization that offers an opportunity to learn, expand, and contribute to it’s overall growth and provides oppurtunities for personal and professional advancement.
Atlantic Tower Servces - 2/2012 to Present Orlando, FL
Red Mountain Group - 12/2011-1/2012 Lees Summit, MO
Barnard Telecommunications Inc - 10/2011-11/2011 Bozeman, MT
Jacobs Engineering - 1/2011-6/2011 Lakeland, FL
Tower Technician Tampa, FL
Betacom, Inc- 8/2010-11/2010
Self Employeed Polk City, FL
Crooms Masonry, Inc-8/2006-9/2011
Can read blueprints, perform all masonry related jobs and task, run a crew as a foreman, operate heave equipment, mechanical work on tractor trailer, Climb towers, run coax and jumpers, terminate coax and jumpers, hang mounts and antennas, rig, install TMAs , top and bottom grounding, load hop, mig and stick weld, I am Anritsu ceritified, familiar with PIM gear, can do guide wire change outs, mod work, can build a tower from ground up, and have CPR, First Aid, AED certification
References available upon request
Lead Tower Hand
Alpha telecom - 05 to 09
Antelex wireless - 11 to present
Looking to try to stay in fl
Tower Tech / Foreman
i will have 6 years in the industry this summer, have done pretty much everything except stack a guyed tower and am/fm. i am looking for work local to the michigan area, have never been certified with anritsu or pim but can run both of them if you would like to see a resume please email me
Top Hand/Climber/Crew Lead
I am a 1 year tower climber but I do installs, decom, or upgrades from the tower top to ground. I have good experience with AT&T mostly LTE but I also know the older systems as well. I have all my climbing and first aid certifications as well as my osha. I am familiar with Anritzu most time on D model. I know PIM most models but again no cert. I am trying to build my certification list so any training provided for me would be well invested.
I am capable of running a crew given the opportunity. I am well organized and would be very timely with close-outs and expenses etc. I am very motivated and eager run a crew just need an opportunity to show what I am capable of.
Conxsus, Inc.; Chandler, Arizona – 801-230-0305 January 2013 to Present
Supervisor: Marty Johnston
My Position: Tower Climber and Cable / Conduit Installer
Duties: Installation and hanging of LTE equipment; Installing covp; Running fiber jumpers;
Hooking in all RF lines; Testing of lines; Troubleshooting old sights and lines;
COM Trained certified; First Aid / CPR Certified; RF Safety trained; and
OSHA 10 trained
Top Hand, Foreman, Sweep Technician
I would really like to find a good position with a reliable established company. I have been doing cell phone towers for over 2 years and have been a top hand the last 1 1/2 years. Ive done mostly LTE upgrades for Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T. I am also very familiar with shelter work and have done tiger team work. I am not certified but have been doing sweep tests and can run a anritsu well. Mostly used the 331e series but they are mostly similar. Also have a great knowledge of knots and rigging, and am a effective trainer.
I am 29 years ol and keep myself in good shape climbing. Before cell phone towers i worked in the oil fields doing labor and steel fabrication for the oil rigs. Again not certified, but have a solid electrical knowledge and reading plans blueprints and etc. It sucks but i just had a company not pay me for over 60 hours worked and am trying to find the correct action to get the rest of my tools back. I dont mind working anywhere in the country just want a reliable company where i wont encounter these problems again. I have a pregnant gf here in knoxville, and need to look to the long term for her and me.
As a top hand i'd like to make in the area of $20/hr with about $80/day per diem. Thats lower than what ive made before but again want consistensy and reliable. As a foreman i'd feel $25/hr is fair. There is always room to move up and know my knowledge and work effort would show that.
I dont have a resume built i can send, bu hope this is satisfactory to at least make a start. Thanks for reading, and sorry for being lengthy. You can email if you must, buti would prefer calls. Thanks.
Top Hand/Tower Tech/Groundsmen
Christian A. Lampley
3001 Plumbridge ct
Hephzibah Ga, 30815
C# (706) 951-2376
H# (706) 796-1049
Loves to climbing towers , hardworker, good with
People, fast learner, love
Going new places
I'm looking for a company with w-2 ,401k an health benefits
Per-dierm $45 minimum ,PTO, paid traveling, Good rotations home
25hr minimum pay rate.
Georgia Carolina and Tower
Curtis Landrum owner
Tower tech rigging
Installments for At&t
Wiring full sites
At $100 a day1099
Dec 2011-Nov 2012
Bobby Spitzmiller owner
At&t 4g networks LTE
Squid, raycap ,ground work
Stacking a towers
Dec 2011 - Jan 2012
T-Mobile 4g LTE
Fiber and wiring installation
Jan 2013 -Feb 2013
Sugarleaf Tower company
Reagan Martin owner
Installating Verizon 4g and
Grounds,Decoms , etc.
Feb15,2013 Mar 25,2013
Stefan Curran owner
5134647965Microwave dishes Pathing
Sprint 4g LTE three rru installation
200hr a day 1099
Mark Farus owner
At&t 4g LTE installations
Pim and sweeping class 30hrs
At&t 502 training
2nd comtraning (jha daily)
Top hand at 25hr w-2
4842 Elmhurst Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23513
Cell: (757) 256-5120
My goal is to become part of an organization where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Dedicated construction professional with skills in carpentry and copper valve manufacturing. Strong knowledge of common hand and power tools needed to assemble equipment while following written and verbal instructions. Physically and mentally capable of working at heights using safety equipment to accomplish difficult task.Experience working long hours and as a member of a team.
11/2010 – Present: CNC Operator, Premier Copper & Brass, Portsmouth VA.
• Certified CNC operator with proven skill providing the technical knowledge needed to perform complex assembly procedures
• Two years’ experience operating, calibrating, and troubleshooting HAAS SL 10 and 20 horizontal boring CNC machine
• Implemented daily preventive maintenance and safety checks on all line assembly equipment
• Created shift production reports and updated production logs
• Assisted in the training of new shift personnel while on the job
• Maintained accountability of replacement parts for all line equipment
11/2010 – Present: 7-Eleven, Store clerk/Cashier, Norfolk VA
• Two years’ experience of store operations and customer service
• Performed daily store clean up and maintenance of drink dispensers
• Assisted store manager in cash counts and pick up’s
• Assisted in the training of new employees
5/2007 – 11/2010: 3D Flooring, Flooring Installer, Norfolk VA
• Three years’ experience installing wood, engineered wood, and tile flooring
• Expert in cutting material using chop saw and jigsaw with many types of blades
• Managed multiple jobs at once and maintained allotted budget
1995 – 1999: Maulawin National High School, Pagsanjan, Laguna, Philippines
2000 – 2002: Laguna Maritime Academy, Pangil, Laguna, Philippines
Degree: BS Marine Transportation
2002 – 2004: Namei Polytechnic Institute, Manila, Philippines
Graduated: 10/20/2004 with BS in Marine Transportation
Green hand/ Top Hand
Hi,Im 20 years old so im young and have the right mentality to be a tower hand. I have been in the 4g lte upgrades and U.M.T.S for At&t for just over two months. Im highly motivated in learning, very dependable and have a strong work ethic. I am currently working for Jag Industrial services in the South East in Louisiana. Im going for my comtraining certication 4/29/2013. Im just trying to see if there are any other companies around that have benefits for their employees.(insurance,401k...etc)
Thank you for your time,
Construction Manager/Civil Foreman
3968 RIFLE RIVER TRL PRESCOTT, MI. 48756
PHONE 989-701-7477 • E-MAIL email@example.com
JAMES R. COTTON
I have 11 years experience in the Telecom Industry the last eight years have been with WesTower Communications. My duties started off as a tower technician then went to Civil Foreman and progressed into the office as a Construction Manager.
EXPERIENCE & RESPONSBILITIES
September 2008 – Present WesTower Communications Louisville, KY
Construction Manager/Scoping Engineer
knowledge of Turf 2.0 Drivers and have completed over 100 OOMs
Build material orders for each site and track warehouse materials to determine when construction can begin
Meet deadlines set by the customer in fast-paced Telcom projects
Ensuring site completion under budget while client’s spec’s and construction standards were met.
Site/construction management, including running multiple crews, sub-contractors, scheduling crane work and pre-construction walks.
Created over 350 bills of materials (BOMS) for AT&T/LTE.
Supervised, managed, and closed out Inverted U projects.
January 2006 – September 2008
WesTower Communications Chicago, IL
Site supervisor; including supervision of multiple crew members.
Poured over 100 plus yards of tower foundations
Guide tower foundation modification for American Tower (Inverted U's)
Met or exceed deadlines.
Scheduled all required inspections
Safe use and operation of heavy mechanical equipment such as skid steers, vibratory rollers, mini-excavators, fork and scissor lifts.
Job related paperwork such as Daily JSA’s, Emergency info, evacuation points, and weekly time records.
Responsibilities included: material take-off , retain materials on a job by job basis, Request PO’s to make purchases, assembly and installation of underground raceways, installation of cable shrouds, proper set up and use of cranes for setting of shelters and performing rooftop installs, installation and layout of cable tray, home run leads, layout and installation of fencing, grading and building of roads, installation of culverts, rip rap rock , and embankments.
March 2001-January 2006 Sunset Enterprise
West Branch, MI
Hired and managed a four man crew, including payroll and accounts receivable/payable.
Civil construction, including design planning and start to finish construction.
Ran all heavy equipment required to complete the job.
New site builds.
OTHER CAPABILITES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Residential and Commercial carpentry, use of various off road equipment, operation and safety of fork lift use, FA/CPR certified, Haz-Com training, Fall protection and rescue, Radiation and EME training, rigging, capstan use and operation, and OSHA 10 and 30 hour courses.
Troy Huff Director of Operations (Farmington Hills MI) 989-615-3392
Nick Stinger Project Manager (Farmington Hills MI) 269-364-7507
Tower Tech/ Any Available
Monquise D. Jones
1533 Antioch Pike
A position with growth potential, where my discipline,Go-Getting positive attitude, and professionalism can be utilized.
Summary of Qualifications
1. Willing to assume responsibility and is self-motivated.
2. Well rounded, flexible team player, and has the ability to learn quickly.
3. Skilled in applying a logical, common sense approach to practical solutions.
4. Well-organized, inquisitive problem solver who enjoys challenges.
5. Communicate effectively when dealing with people of diverse interest and levels of authority.
Independently promote music for various artists as well as myself
Engineering music and Artist development
University Econolodge Hotel
Front desk ,Night audit
Dons n Divas
January 2010-Novemberr 2010
Head of Street team
July 2008-December 2009
Handled large amounts of money, daily inventory, customer service, and shift change reports
June 2006-February 2007
Food preparation, provided customer service, dish machine operator
May 2002- August 2005
Telemarketing, guerilla marketing, customer service, canvassing, and appointment setting
Experience and Skills
Three years experience using Logic Pro 9
Two years of experience using Final Cut Pro and Photo Shop
Over Ten years of Marketing and Customer Service experience
Completion of several Business Administration classes while attending Tallahassee Community CollegeCompletion of several Media Arts Entertainment classes while attending Mott Community College in Flint, MI
Construction Manager / Project Manager
2744 College Avenue, #7
Livermore, California 94550
Over 13 years Wireless Construction Management experience dedicated to completing high-quality projects, safely, on-time and within budget. Energetic professional with exceptional technical, analytical, organizational and people skills. Strong personal ethics and integrity. Work well under pressure and deadlines. Highly organized team-builder with strong leadership experience. Willing to work weekends, all shifts and overtime. Excellent communicator seeking a challenging position utilizing current skills and abilities.
CBA Site Services, Oakley CA 7/2012- 1/2013
• Responsible for day to day operations for Oakley office.
• Coordinated and scheduled all aspects of construction.
• Insured budget control was within company standards while increasing revenue.
• Maintained close relationships with customer base, making sure all needs were met.
• Oversaw all project administrative functions and project managers on a daily basis.
Construction Manager 12/2010 – 7/2012
GNAC Construction, Sacramento, CA
• Managed close-out documents for customer approval.
• Trained crew in all close-out procedures.
• Performed on-site inspections to insure quality control.
• Prepared post-construction punch lists to resolve problems and assure customer satisfaction.
• Managed multiple crews through all construction phases,
• Provided frequent customer updates through meetings and Construction Tracker.
• Excellent performance evaluations.
Northern California Quality Assurance Manager 1/2010 - 12/2010
Wireless Resources, New Castle, CA
• Responsible for close-out and customer satisfaction within Northern California and Nevada (Reno Market).
• Conducted job walks with customers to achieve cost-effective manpower ratio per dollar and maximize Wireless Resources profit margin.
Project Manager 2/2009 - 12/2009
TCS (Tower and Cabling Services), Laguna, CA
• Hired to assist with management of all operational areas of this 4-month-old company.
• Worked with the Area Manager to repair close-outs and resubmit to customer (Ericsson) for payment of services rendered.
• Directly contributed to company “Top 2” ranking for customer close-out acceptance (out of 14 contractors).
Construction Manager 2006 - 2009
SAC Wireless, Rancho Cordova, CA
• In charge of all construction aspects for Ericsson AT&T, including financial responsibilities.
• Consistently completed work within compliance and completion date obligations.
• Oversaw all project administrative functions.
• Worked closely with customers to assure 100% satisfactory construction and prompt submitting of sign-off documentation.
Tower Foreman & Superintendent 2001 - 2006
Spectrasite, Roseville, CA
• Oversaw all aspects of construction, from RF design to raw land site build.
• Responsible of overseeing 4-to-5 person crews.
• Responsible for RF work on job site prior to completion.
• Performed job walks with customers (AT&T, Sprint, etc.) and design team, including discussions of future builds.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in civil builds and RF builds.
• Promoted to Superintendent responsible for 8 tower crews with 32 employees.
• Maintained close contact with customers and verified completion of construction due dates.
• Recognized for achieving complete customer satisfaction and zero accidents on all job sites.
Installation Technician 1999 - 2001
Wireless Associates, Sacramento, CA
• Installed Digital Technology from 883 to 884 into all AT&T Shelters working directly with AT&T and their Cell Technicians.
• Started their indoor shelter installation construction prior to being commissioned in market.
• Responsible for all 66 block for Telco and alarms to be punched down and functional.
• Responsible for installing ladder racks per plan design.
• Installed backup batteries and disconnects, including rectifiers and 20'' racks.
• Installed new communications database network operations.
Education and Credentials
Specialized Courses & Certificates:
RF Safety & Knowledge Training
Microwave Alignment & Trouble-Shooting Experience
Hewlett Packard Certificate
Motorola Grounding Certificate
High School Diploma
Casa Roble High School, Orangeville, CA 1994
Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
CIVIL CONSTRUCTOR, Master Elelctrician
G R E G G S T R I N G E R
4701 Old Hickory Blvd A207 37138
6 1 5 . 5 8 6 . 8 8 2 7
To be an integral part of an organization that emphasizes quality and team work, as well
as the opportunity to train and advance with the Industry. I am committed
to a structured and trustworthy environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Pass Electrical Contractor’s Exam and TN State Board of Licensing
CPR-AED/ Comm Trained / OSHA10-30/1st Aid / D.O.T.
2004 to 2011; LLC Partner & Qualified Agent
Created and Maintained a Profitable General / Electrical Contracting Co.
Military Service - Small Business/DBE Proprietorship - Successful Completion of State
Contracts - Realized Expectations & Leadership in Electrical and Construction Trades.
8/2012 : 2/2013 FMHC Nashville, TN.
Q.A. Electrician Sprint SNV 4G RBS Installations, Misc. AAV work.
I'm looking to join a team of professionals that take pride in their work. I have been working the last year doing the AT&T and sprint fiber upgrades., pulling lines and antennas. im a great top hand/support. I have my Tower Safety and Rescue Competent Climber, CPR/AED.(outdated). every company I join I get sent to a team with nothing but green guys. im looking for a strong crew were I can contribute to production and excel at what I do. Thank you for your time.
Entry Level Tower Hand / Climber
753 N 39th Rd
Triumph, IL 61371
To become permanently employed with a company that I can grow with. I am looking for a career not just a job. I want to apply my skills and knowledge and learn that which will help me in my future.
Wilson Family Show
Fork Lift Operator
Knowledge of forklifts
Elaine Cain 815-539-6821
Janet Struck 815-442-3552
I have a broad amount of knowledge in the wireless field, I have been on the Sprint NV build for 1 year now. Im seeking work in the Tennessee market. I also have a extensive resume that I can provide. Also im looking for a great stable company with some history,
Wireless Project Management
10 plus years experience in management of Microwave Installations, Recent Employment
Foreman/ Top Hand
JEREMY R. WOLL
912 W. 2nd Ave.
El Dorado, KS 67042
I am seeking a tower hand position with competitive pay, a stable environment, full time, and guaranteed 40 hours at least a week. I am available for relocation, but it depends on the job and other such information.
Availability I am available for contact at any point for offer. I’m currently unemployed and needing a dependable and steady job as soon as possible.
Stutler Technologies – Emporia, KS Immediate Supervisor- Victor Brown- 405-757-5125
Tower Hand – 10 months experience with:
• 5/8 Coax( I can ground as well)
• CAT5 ( I can ground certain outdoor cable)
• SO Power
• Grounds and Ground leads (From top to bottom)
• 5/8 Coax Connectors (I can make jumpers with material)
• GPS Connectors
• Antennas – 6 port, 4 port, and 2 port ( mount, azimuth, and VERT)
• Backhaul – Redline and Exalt systems (I can program Exalt Radios)
• Microwave Dish Installs- 1 ft. to 4 ft. Radiowave dishes (Assembling and mounting/ azimuth and VERT)
• T-Boom installs to small leg mount installs
• Omni and Directional Antennas
• Lightning Protection
• Color coding
• Weather proofing
• Groundwork (Ground halos)
• CATHEAD operator
• Angle Adaptors, Stand Offs, and Snap Ins
• Spectrum Analysis and Anritsu
• Tower Climbing and Rescue Certified
• 10 hour OSHA
• CPR/ FIRST AID certified
Goddard High School Goddard, KS Graduated 2008
• High School Diploma
• 3.8 GPA
ITT Tech Wichita, KS Did not Graduate
• Computer Electronic Engineering of Technology
• 3.5 GPA
I am a hard worker that shows pride in quality as well as proficiency. I am very detail oriented and am able to learn new things very quickly. My beliefs are safety first and work second, because to insure work being finished you have to reach the work area. I communicate well and I am looking forward to learning more technical sides of the work as well as of new equipment.
I would enjoy doing the same work that I’ve been doing, but I am open to any offers. Not looking to do tower construction unless pay and hours are generous. Would consider offers with $22.00 an hour or higher with 50 + hours weekly. I really don’t want to relocate unless the company is paying all expenses direct. I won’t consider companies that do not offer health benefits. Travel in and out of market should be paid for by company as well as hotel expenses and food. I’m no longer coming out of pocket if a company expects me to be on the road away from my family for 6 to 8 weeks.
I just wanted to add that I do have 3 months of experience with T-Mobile/ Nokia upgrades. I understand the system fairly well. Wanting to seek more of a foreman position where climbing is next to never for me. Seeking employment close to home, Kansas or Oklahoma. Please contact me via email or by phone. If you can’t reach me at my phone, leave a voicemail. Thanks!
CM, Tower top hand, Safety Supervisor, Tower Hand Trainer
Justin M Collins
On the road somewhere.
Tel: 954-771-1236 / Cellular 954-304-3358
Email contact is best
SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE: A highly experienced Tower Technician and Radio Frequency Technician who has demonstrated the ability to lead and manage crews. Strong technical qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 13 years of hands-on experience building communication networks and towers. Proven ability to successfully identify deficiencies and potential opportunities for the company, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service requirements in the field. Solid Team player that always works in the best interest of the company.
Wavelink Corp Dec 15 2012 through April 6th 2013
Field Tower Supervisor & RF Technician: Major Responsibilities included maintaining T-Mobile’s maintenance contract as well as being part of T-Mobiles tiger team fixing other companies 4G incorrect installs. I have had a lot of exp in Fiber testing T-Mobile and Sprint systems. As well as full 4G installations. I have been trained to be able to handle construction management and close out packages while relaying info to the customer without haste as the customer’s needs are most important. I was also the warehouse manager as well as the tower environment trainer for new to the industry employees.
CSI July 2012 through Dec 6th 2012
Field Tower Supervisor & RF Technician: I was responsible for building out Sprint’s new 4G system. Including installing hybrid fiber cable, 6 port RFS antennas, Power and fiber connectors, Combiners and diplexers/filters. Sweeping RF jumpers and testing fiber jumpers. i am certified with the ODM fiber VIS/DB tester. Updated safety and comtrain certs.
JACOBS TELECOMMUNICATIONS, INC: 10/2009 through May 2012
Field Tower Supervisor & RF Technician: My major Responsibilities included the day to day maintenance on T-Mobiles cell sites. Tower work, ground work and sweeping. I had key roles in the integration from 3 to 4G. I worked shoulder to shoulder with T-Mobiles techs and learned how to set up radios and log into the DXU as well as decommissioning sites and RET/EDT upgrades and calibration. I am familiar with Metro PCS , ATnT and Clearwire markets. I have used the AAT (Antenna Alignment Tool). I have mastered the T-Boom attack application for Jacobs and have no problem working on them safely and 9 times out of 10 saving the cost of a Crane. Safety is most important as I have completed my OSHA 10 and Com-Train, CPR and First aid, I am a pro rescuer, I have been through all connector classes, Fiber splicing and testing.
3Z TELECOM: August 2007 through June 2009
TOWER TECHNICIAN: Major Responsibilities included upgrading T-Mobile's 2G and 3G networks in Boston, Texas and Florida. Troubleshooting sites throughout the state of Florida. I have also installed many in building projects for T-Mobile. I was the company's safety authority on the ground and in the air. Photographed sites once completed and for audits, included aerial photography. I was involved in many rooftop EME studies as well as numerous training programs where our company and I trained other tower companies to use the SPAA 05 antenna alignment tool. I have done many Q&A's as well as complete site audits. Interacted with Clients, Technicians, Operations Managers and Warehouse personnel on a daily basis and developed internal and external relationships. Responsible for troubleshooting: Swept lines to identify problem. Corrected and provided proof of problem, method used to correct the issue and ensure that the lines were in working conditions once completed.
TOWER SYSTEMS SOUTH: June 2005 through July 2007
TOWER TECHNICIAN: Major Responsibilities included building full turnkey networks and Rawland Sites. Installed gate booms, antennas and lines. I stacked over 65 towers all across the US. Worked with clients and technicians on job sites to achieve successful results.
NET-COM ORLANDO MARKET: 03/2007 through August 2007
LEAD TOWER TECHNICIAN – RF Supervisor:
Major Responsibilities: Installed wireless internet for EarthLink in New Jersey as well as providing maintenance on existing wireless devices. Antenna and line swaps that were scheduled weekly.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
Northeast High School, Ft. Lauderdale (1996-2000)
COMTRAIN Certifications, OSHA 10 Certifications, RF Sweep Technician, ODM Fiber test Technician. Updated throughout the years.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: I am able to operate equipment such as backhoes, tractors, JLG, cranes, boom trucks, wenches and cat head. Internet and computer capabilities, Arial Photography
Construction/Project Manager Dallas or Austin
Interstate Tower Inc. [Project/Operations Manager] Denver, IA (4/2004-12/2012)
• Managed turn-key services which included in-house tower crews along with electrical and civil subcontractors.
• Execute precise SOW directly for Cricket, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, and Clearwire.
• Progressive advancement with technology: CDMA, UMTS, I-DEN, GSM, Wi-Max, & LTE.
• Lead team rated 1st for quality acceptance on Bechtel/Clearwire Minneapolis, MN build-out.
• Obtain vendor approval, estimating & bid preparation, schedule & budget controls, material selection & procurement, perform training, quality assurance, prepare close-outs, and utilize carrier DBMS.
• Perform turnkey build outs on towers and unique structures such as: steeples, water tanks, rooftops, and smoke stacks.
• Profitably manage multi-million dollar budgets.
• Quality hands on leadership methodology “building from experience”.
Copper Connections Wireless Inc. [Construction/Operations Manager] Hawarden, IA (4/2000-4/2003)
• Procure, manage, and perform site construction on diverse cell site systems.
• Ensure quality installations on all civil and tower projects.
• Perform tasks as Primary General Contractor.
• Installation of cad-weld & grounding systems.
• Operate machinery, boom-trucks, and excavator.
Divine Tower International [Tower Supervisor] Columbus, OH (1999)
• Supervise and provide training for 10 in-house crews.
• Establish presence in satellite offices, act as liaison between office and field.
• Perform tasks from ground up on new site installs.
CellXion [Crew Leader] Spartanburg, SC (1998)
• Lead crews on out-of-state deployments.
• Train tower technicians on A&L practices.
• Sweep test using Anritsu and process sweeps for close-out packages.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
• Anritsu Sweep testing, Schedule for PIM class May 16th
• Com-Train Tower Rescue Instructor certification, First Aid/CPR & OSHA 10 Hour
• Connector certifications; Andrews, Eupen, RFS, PPC
• Current Class B CDL & Passport
• Formerly held; Class B GC License (CA), GC License (IA), GC License (Gary, IN)
• PMP, Currently working toward Six Sigma certification
• Iowa State University [2 Years completed Construction Engineering] Ames, IA (2011/2013) Course work in accounting, surveying, contractor organization & management, graphics for civil engineers, construction materials & methods, business law, Revit Architecture, math & sciences.
• PMP [Project Management Professional, Certification] PMI member since (2011) www.pmi.org
• Westmar University [Art & Education] LeMars, IA (1991/1994)
• U.S. Army Reserves [31-C single channel radio operator] Sioux City, IA (1990/1996) Rank E-4
Available upon request; please view website for some photos of work performed www.interstatetower.com
Entry Level Tower Technician
I am interested in obtaining a position as a full-time tower technician. I have been on a tower several times doing A/L work, but I have never received any formal training. I have been a lead tree climber for 15+ years so I am not afraid of working at high elevations. I am a quick learner and I do not have any limitations to travel. Please feel free to contact me if you have any trainee positions available. (407) 233-9854
3805 N Spring Garden Avenue
Deland, FL 32724
(407) 233-9854 - Cell
All American Tree & Bobcat
Lead tree climber
I also have general construction and roofing experience.
I am a very motivated team member ultimately I would like to get into a Construction Manager position as I suites my very organized, efficient, and personable nature. I also have enjoyed, and performed very well as a Crew Foreman.
Nicholas Doeing Denver, CO
340 Indian Field Rd
Genoa, NY 13071
I am continually seeking opportunities to learn and expand my experience in the Telecommunications Construction industry and beyond. I
strive to provide my employers with the highest quality of work with respect to efficiency and safety.
+ The University of Northwestern Ohio
2004 – 2006
High Performance Automotive technology
+ Southern Cayuga High School
1998 – 2002
Reagents Diploma, Focus on Mathematics, including Calculus and Physics
Principles of Engineering
+ Bulldog Towers Independant Contractor Castle Rock, CO
01/2013 – Pres.
• Tower Lead, sharing Crew Foreman responsibilities. My responsibilities included but were not limited to: receiving materials and
processing them with respect to the build plan, supervise and lead the installation of all materials on the tower according to the site prints
and the accepted MOP for the market, perform all system testing including sweeps and PIM testing, document all work through pictures
according to a required photo list, processing of all data at the completion of the build including labeling of photos, sweeps, and PIM
reports for the final closeout packet.
+ MaxTransmit Independant Contractor Denver, CO
11/2012 – 01/2013
• My responsibilities with MaxTransmit included all Crew Foreman responsibilities. My position here also included a great deal of training
green hands and explaining carrier expectations, accepted safety practices, and proper build practices.
+ Ashland Farms Maintenance Mechanic Poplar Ridge, NY
3/2012 – 11/2012
• As the Lead Mechanic at Ashland my duties included managing a crew of 2 other mechanics, and overseeing and scheduling all
maintenance of a fleet exceeding 30 different pieces of machinery and vehicles. This also included the emergency repair of broken
machinery when time constraints were very tight. I also helped to maintain an inventory of commonly used parts and tools, and
maintained relationships with local vendors providing us with parts and tools.
+ TSC Tower Specialists Climber Johnson City, CO
7/2009 – 03/2012
• I began my employment with TSC as a green hand I quickly became a tower lead and eventually a crew foreman. Through TSC I have
worked in many different markets and projects, including ClearWire, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, OpenRange, and Cricket. Projects
including fresh builds, upgrades, miccrowave, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, and LTE.
+ Kaelus PIM Testing, Kaelus
+ Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue, ComTrain
+ Andrew Connectors Installation, Andrew Institute
+ PPC Connectors Installation, PPC
+ RF Site Awareness, RSI
John L. Underwood
Mobile: 678.334.3052 firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Location: Dallas, Georgia
16 years experience in asset protection and office/field management; includes 12 years in construction management and office administration.
Knowledge of site construction, installation, inspections, testing, maintenance, repairs, FCC/FAA Compliance, utility coordinating, permits, zoneing, construction drawing review, redlines, scope of work office and administration.
Strengths are excellent communication skills, people skills, common sense and logical thinking in order to work through any problem or situation to obtain correct conclusions.
Able to relocate upon request at anytime.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATION Westower Communications
1. Maintain communications with customer field personnel, ensuring that client specifications are met.
2. Assist Project Managers with bid walks as needed.
3. Assist with the preparation and submission of proposals / bids as needed.
4. Attend pre-construction walks. Order necessary materials and organize site-specific details for review with the site Foreman. Review scopes of work and schedule with job foreman.
5. Schedule and Mobilize company crews and approved subcontractors, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
6. Adhere to and enforce the WesTower Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan.
7. Ensure all crews review and sign off on safety topics and that the sign off sheet is placed in the safety drive.
8. Procure change orders from client to ensure payment.
9. Maintain customer database on projects taking ultimate responsibility for database integrity.
10. Assist in preparation and coordinate all final closeout documents to ensure their accuracy and submittal to client in a timely manner.
11. Ensure permitting, inspections and code compliance are completed as needed for each assigned project.
12. Direct and supervise all tower and civil foreman working on your assigned projects and provide leadership and guidance for crew members.
13. Review project costs for accuracy of time, materials and subcontractors.
14. Order all rental equipment needed for projects and ensure it is returned in a timely fashion.
15. Call in locates and notify all local utility companies before any excavations take place.
16. Comply with carrier specifications on all site construction by detailed coordination, review and approval of all documentation including but not limited to construction reports, grounding reports and as-builts.
17. Procure and provide all carrier materials for a project to a site by timely and accurately specifying required materials and coordinating with internal/external individuals as required.
18. Monitor and report performance of projects by ensuring full utilization of tracking tools and reports, observation of and attendance at progress meetings, and direct interaction with personnel and management for feedback.
2005 – 2012
Regional Site Manager/Collocation and Leasing SBA Network Services
Responsible for the "on site" management of all SBA sites within their assigned geographic area by ensuring that these towers are continually marketed and in compliance with industry standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage co-lo approvals, disapprovals, A&E site walks, pre and post construction site inspections, drop and swaps and tower enhancements in assigned territory.
• Complete and submit the tenant installation form to corporate.
• Perform site audits to ensure tenant compliance per the lease agreement with changes submitted to corporate for database correction and possible lease amendment; submit documentation.
• Provide routine maintenance and assessments on all tower sites including repair of alarm monitoring instruments, lighting units and any other issues deemed appropriate. Notify Sr. RSM of all such conditions.
• Coordinate with Corporate Utilities Analysts to resolve any site specific utility issues.
• Ensure that tower space and ground space is being used efficiently.
• Responsible for M&A site evaluations, upgrades and corrections.
• Review M&A trackers, work with corporate to ensure quick transition to SBA control, including but not limited to site upgrades (fencing, tower painting, and lighting control replacement, etc.), tower light conversions to NOCC.
• Perform annual inspections and provide the necessary documentation upon request.
• Perform quarterly inspections for FAA/FCC compliance as well as completes and maintains trackers for inspection.
• Responsible for identifying qualified vendors/subcontractors and planning, scheduling, coordinating, and approving their work.
2003 – 2005 Superintendent SBA Network Services
Manage construction/colocation process to produce quality sites to customer specifications within the timeframe and budget required by planning, coordinating and managing multiple projects while supervising field employees and subcontractors. Act as on site representative to client with responsibility for ensuring all requirements are clearly communicated to internal team and met within budget and timeframes specified.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• In conjunction with Territory Construction Manager and/or Field Operations Manager, plan, schedule, prioritize and organize material deliveries, equipment, manpower and subcontractors in a manner ensuring that projects progress in an efficient and productive manner. Consider company priorities and customer expectations in all decisions.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on customer specifications and train employees to produce quality sites, which meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Inspect job sites daily to ensure construction is performed in accordance with plans, and specifications, and that customer and SBA Network Services, Inc.'s quality standards are met. Immediately implement corrective action for any deficiencies identified.
• Maintain and enforce all SBA Network Services, Inc. and OSHA safety practices, perform daily job site safety inspections. Immediately stop work on any site where unsafe work practices or conditions exist, regardless of who is performing the work. Conduct weekly job site safety meetings with all employees and subcontractors. Submit report to safety officer on topics discussed and names of those in attendance.
• Troubleshoot field issues – including employee problems, customer concerns, and subcontractor problems and scheduling issues. Document corrective actions initiated, inform Territory Construction Manager, Project Manager and/or Field Operations Manager of any issues not immediately resolved.
• Inspect subcontractors' work daily ensuring it meets design criteria and quality standards. Ensure that all subcontracted work progresses according to schedule. Immediately notify Project Manager of any schedule, quality or budget impacting issues that cannot be resolved with subcontractor. Perform final inspection on completed work and have any deficiencies corrected, prior to subcontractor demobilizing from site.
• Interface with client's representative on job site to resolve issues, schedule customer provided equipment deliveries and ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Maintain with subordinates open communication and respond, if possible, or convey their needs and concerns to appropriate office personnel.
• Accurately record hours worked and description of work performed for each employee. Submit to payroll daily. Monitor total hours worked on each phase of construction, ensuring that projects are performed within budgeted man hours. Identify negative budget variances and implement corrective actions to prevent the same occurrence on future projects. Notify estimating department and Project Manager immediately upon identifying a phase of construction, which cannot be performed within budget.
• Complete annual an end of probation personnel evaluations as required.
• Notify manager of staffing and equipment needs.
• Remain abreast of new technology and changes in building codes, construction practices, and safety practices.
• Ensure job site safety and security; i.e., open excavations, un-fenced towers, tools and equipment left on site.
• Provide manager and customer representative with daily status reports as required.
• Review proposed site locations and determine whether Estimating needs to adjust bid for site preparation, mobilization, etc.
• Throughout the course of construction, document compliance with project requirements by:
• Maintaining a photographic record
• Performing compaction tests
• Performing concrete break tests
• Performing megger tests
• Completing as-built drawings
• Completing grounding
• Provide documentation to Project Manager for preparation of submittals to client.
• Coordinate delivery of concrete, stone, tower, building, etc. with vendors/Project Manager.
• Prior to starting construction, confirm site layout and staking to ensure correct setbacks, tower orientation and tower anchor distances. Ensure underground utilities have been identified and properly marked.
• Ensure company vehicles and equipment are being properly operated and maintained.
• Immediately report vehicle accidents or workplace injury to company Safety Officer.
• Perform other related duties as required to ensure a safe workplace, quality construction and timely completion of each project.
2002 – 2003 Construction Manager Berliner Communications (FT. Worth TX.)
Managed construction build outs for AT&T Wireless – Houston Texas.
Oversee/Reported installation progress and upgrades for Cingular Wireless GSM units. Coordinated with Bechtel. (Contract employee only)
2000 – 2001 Construction Manager Whalen & CO. (Berkley, CA.)
Coordinated with A&E firms, public utility companies and obtained necessary permits needed for Metricom build out. Monitored observed and reported construction installation on towers and rooftops. (Contract employee only)
1999 – 2000 Construction Manager Pacific Seventeen, (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Received comprehensive construction management training on bill of materials, architectural review, coordination and contract bidding. Oversee construction and reported construction progress for Cricket Communications in Salt Lake and Evansville Indiana.
1996 – 1999 Tower Hand/Crew Leader/ Foreman Metrocom Wireless, (Dallas, Texas)
Worked in all areas of civil, tower installation and maintenance including antenna, coax, and connector installation and trained in all fundamentals of grounding and installation.
CERTIFICATE of COMPLETIONS
Andrew – Proper Installation of coax cables, connectors and weatherproofing. Use of Connector Kits.
ComScope – Proper Installation of coax cables, connectors and weatherproofing
RFS – Proper Installation of Coax cables, connectors and weatherproofing
Nortel – Proper Installation of Coax cables, connectors and weatherproofing
SBA Tower Safety and Rescue
ITL, LLC MON 930 Installation and Repairs
National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course
2002 – Current Class A Driver w/Tankers, Doubles and Triples.
2000 - Divine Inc. Powered Industrial Truck License
2002 – Western Truck School – Diploma
1994 – 1996 Southeastern Oklahoma State University (SOSU) – A.S. Degree of Conservation with a Minor in Criminal Justice.
1990 – 1994 – Treasure Lake High School - Diploma
Typing – 50 – 60 WPM
Microsoft Office and GroupWise
Microsoft Works & Money
Kodak Easy Share
Streets and Trips
(Printers, Scanners, Copiers)
HP CD-R 52x (Direct Disc Labeling)
Stellant Project Management Database
Mobideo and Mobile Manager
Tower Climber/ Entry Electrician
Power and Telephony pole climbing 5 years
Electrician 4 years
Project Manager 5 years
I have never worked first hand on a tower however I am a very hard worker and I am looking to start from the ground up. I am only looking for someone who will give me chance so I can prove what I can bring to the table for my employer. I am a team leader and also know how to take orders. I am located in Georgia and I am willing to travel!
Foreman / PM
2548 Oakwood Avenue,
Zanesville, OH 43701
(740) 586-1489 Cell Phone
(740) 252-3644 Home Phone
A position working within the telecommunications or related fields which offers a high level of challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity for continued career growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
â—� Has several years of top, diversified experience and certifications.
â—� Strong background in many areas including project management, staff training and supervision, construction management, installation work, running lines, line termination, system testing and troubleshooting, report preparation, quality assurance, customer service, and public relations.
â—� Hard working, driven, and dedicated, while highly-experienced in most aspects of industry work, and thoroughly familiar with industry practices, standards, and protocols.
â—� Firmly committed to gaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
â—� Knowledge of computers, working with Windows, Word, the Internet, and other systems.
â—� Results-oriented, with an ability to see any assignment to successful completion.
â—� Excellent organizational, communication, and people skills.
â—� Works well with all levels of management, co-workers, and the public.
â—� Thrives in a busy, fast-paced working environment.
â—� Certifications include, Anritsu sweep, Bird sweep, Orthogon microwave, Ceragon microwave, Red Line microwave, Dragon Waves microwave, PPC connector, Gravitec, Comtrain, and CITCA competent climber/ competent rescuer, OSHA 10hr., RF awareness, and First aid/ CPR
High Tech Construction, Baltimore, Ohio
Crew leader (2011-Current)
Responsible for overseeing, building, and trouble shooting AT&T LTE in Columbus, Pittsburg, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Dayton. Also responsible for structural tower upgrades and maintenance on wind turbines, guyed tower P&T and wire change outs.
Skynet Telecomm, Zanesville Ohio
Owner/ President (2008-2010)
TCE, Hicksville, TN
Project Manager (2008)
Responsible for management for Metro PCS project in Philadelphia/New Jersey, Cricket project Chicago, Sprint Microwave project Chicago. AA
F&S SERVICES, Youngstown, Ohio
Crew Leader (2007-2008)
Responsible for directing on-site crew operations, staff training and supervision, workflow coordination, construction management, recruitment, and staff evaluation. Crew handles carrier installation, and third party inspections,
GRAY COMMUNICATIONS, Crooksville, Ohio
Crew Leader (2007)
Responsible for directing on-site crew operations, staff training and supervision, workflow coordination, construction management, recruitment, staff evaluation, and other related assignments. Crew handled on-site tower surveys, and ensured that all sites met with project specifications.
A.R. WIRELESS, Johnstown, Ohio
Lead Tower Hand (2006-2007)
Responsible for directing tower maintenance, guyed tower plumb and tension, tower painting, safety system installation, system testing and troubleshooting, staff training and supervision, quality assurance, ordering parts and supplies.
MICROWAVE LEASING SERVICES, Canal Winchester, Ohio
Crew Leader/Project Manager (2004-2006)
Worked mainly with microwave, WiMax, indoor cell sites, and UMTS sweeps. Responsible four overseeing on-site crew operations, construction supervision, running lines, system testing and troubleshooting, programming work, line of sight PM, third party inspections, structural inspections, and client relations.
T.C.I., Mount Royal, Virginia
Tower Hand (2003-2004)
Firm was a leading telecommunications company. Responsible for assisting with tower maintenance, running new lines, line termination, sweeping lines, and preventative maintenance.
MUSKINGUM TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Zanesville, Ohio. Majored in Information Technology.
TRI-VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL, Dresden, Ohio. Earned Diploma.
Available upon request
Telecommunications Field Engineer with over 20 years experience in satellite, microwave, switching, wireless, and wireline communications. Extensive background in new site builds including installation, configuration, integration, testing, commissioning and maintenance of cell sites and network components. Skilled with industry-specific equipment, SQE measurement tools, spectrum analyzers, Anritsu Site Master, power meter, T-BERD network analyzer, frequency counters, various industry standard hand-tools, bit error rate testers, and uplink analyzer tools.. Extensive cell site and MTSO construction and installation experience including DC power plants from Eltek, PCP, Emerson, and Argus. Experienced with Battery installations including C&D, Absolyte, GNB, and Deka. Familiar with both +24VDC and -48VDC systems. Strong background with GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE AND iDEN technologies. Knowledgeable on MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Google Earth. Experienced in microwave network design and path analysis, using Wizard. Installation and testing of Fujitsu Fiber Optic network equipment. Familiar with SCADA theory and technology.
Lead Field Technician, Tempest Telecom Inc, Mobile, AL 2012-Present
• Installation, path alignment, programming, and testing of Dragon Wave microwave radio equipment.
• Installation, path alignment, programming, and testing of Alcatel MDR-8000 and MPR-9500 DS1, DS3, and Ethernet microwave radio equipment, focusing on new installs for Verizon Wireless and AT&T Wireless’ microwave networks.
• New site builds utilizing ZTE cellular equipment.
EXI-Parsons, Contractor, AT&T Wireless, Houston, TX 2012-2012
• Installation of OBIF 3rd, 4th, and 5th carriers.
• Installation of 3206 Ericsson RBS cabinets.
• Installation of fiber optic cables, RF cabling, AC and DC power.
• New carrier integration.
Alabama and Gulf Coast Railroad, Mobile, AL 2011-2012
• Performed switching, make-up and break-up of trains, and road haul of trains.
• Performed ground tasks of coupling and uncoupling cars, operating switches, etc.
• Maintained accurate records of cars handled, repairs performed, track conditions encountered.
• Responsible for accurate switch list paperwork and interchange records.
• Communication with management, customer service and connecting railroads.
Field Technician II, Contractor, T-Mobile, Mobile AL 2010-2011
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of Ericsson RBS cell site equipment, and ancillary network equipment.
• Field Technician for T Mobile in the New Orleans/Mobile area market.
• Installed, configured, tested , commissioned and maintained Ericsson RBS 2102, 2106, 2106i, 2106iV3, 2202 and 2206 cell site equipment as well as network components. Worked on new site builds (100+).
• Installed and maintained Lynx, Proxim, Western Multiplex, and ADTRAN spread spectrum microwave radios.
• Utilized licensed microwave radio backhaul for cell site interconnection.
• Utilized copper and fiber optic backhaul for cell site interconnection.
• Experienced with Anritsu antenna sweep gear, Sunset T-1 test sets, and TEMS drive test equipment.
• Performed battery testing and replacement. Checked alarms as required.
• Utilized schematics, drawings, and scope of work documentation to verify installation of electronic components.
Mastec Wireless, Lead Technician, Mobile, AL 2010-2010
Responsible for the installation and commissioning of UMTS and GSM radio equipment in over 200+ AT&T new site builds.
• Installation, integration, testing and commissioning of Nokia GSM, Ericsson UMTS, and Ericsson GSM telecommunications equipment.
• Installation integration, testing and commissioning of TruePosition LMU locator equipment for E911.
• Installation and commissioning of carrier access equipment for multiple T1’s.
• Performed testing and acceptance of T1 circuits.
• Installation, cabling, and testing of DC power plant as well as DC battery bank.
• Worked with spectrum analyzer to check for interference and noise levels. Conducted antenna and cable sweeps using Anritsu Site Master.
• Utilized schematics, drawings, and scope of work documentation to verify installation of electronic components.
Department of Homeland Security/CBP/OIT, Slidell, Louisiana 2009-2010
Telecommunications Specialist/Field Technology Officer
Responsible for the maintenance, operations, and security of Central Area radio network for the office of Customs and Border protection.
• Maintained the CBP LMR trunked radio network throughout the southeast.
• Worked with customers to maintain both mobile and portable radios, and ensure encryption is up to date.
• Testing and acceptance of T1 telephone circuits.
• Maintained P25 interoperability standard.
• Maintenance and installation of Motorola Quantar repeaters, XLT 5000 mobile, and XLS 3000 portable radios.
• Installation and maintenance on Avaya and AT&T PBX systems.
• Testing and replacement of DC battery backup.
GATR Technologies, Huntsville, Alabama 2009-2009
Training and Customer Support Technician
Trained Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps Special Operations, and Department of Defense Civilians on the setup, operation, and capabilities of the GATR satellite system.
• Conducted training on the deployment of the GATR tactical satellite system.
• Conducted training in the field with military personnel on the setup, satellite acquisition, IP addressing for satellite modems/routers, and passing of computer data, video, and voice. Demonstrated signal generator capabilities used in designing, testing, troubleshooting and repairing satellite systems.
• Developed training plans for the various DOD agencies.
• Installed and maintained Ku, C, and X band equipment, as well as Idirect 2000 series modems.
SPRINT / NEXTEL, Mobile, Alabama 2004-2009
Field Technician II, 2004-2009
Led hurricane efforts for Katrina, Rita, Gustav, and Ike. Served as Project Manager for the Gulf Coast Region in the nationwide alarm standardization project, main contact to serve the Gulf Coast.
• Installed, maintained, expanded, and optimized 60+ Motorola IDEN, Lucent CDMA and Nortel CDMA cell sites.
• Performed site surveys to determine design parameters for the wireless network.
• Worked with system performance engineers to ensure the optimum performance of the overall system.
• Maximized the use of system performance tools such as analyzers, SQE measurement tools, and site monitors to verify system performance.
• Point of contact for the northwest Florida microwave network.
• Installation, cabling, testing, and maintenance of DC power plant, and DC battery bank.
• Performed drive testing for e911 verification using TEMS Drive Test Collection Software.
• Experienced in microwave network design and path analysis, using Wizard.
• Installation and testing of Fujitsu Fiber Optic network equipment.
• Utilized schematics, drawings, and scope of work documentation to verify installation of electronic components.
• Maintained Tellabs DACS equipment.
UNICEL, Demopolis, Alabama 2003-2004
Worked as part of a team on a Lucent TDMA Digital Network in preparation for conversion to an Ericsson GSM Network. Backup on Lucent switch.
• Updated network from 50% digital to 90%.
• Replaced faulty microwave link.
• Reduced dropped calls 27%.
• MTSO backup duties including testing of new circuits, and alarm monitoring.
• Installation, cabling, testing, and maintenance of DC power plant, and DC battery bank.
• Experienced in microwave network design and path analysis, using Wizard.
CINGULAR WIRELESS, Mobile, Alabama 1996-2003
Worked as the lead for the installation, maintenance, expansion, and optimization of over 50 Ericsson IS-136 TDMA cell sites. Led the troubleshooting and correction of T-1 circuit troubles.
• Installed, integrated, tested, optimized and maintained 50+ new cell sites.
• Participated in site surveys using site survey tools to determine the level of RF interference and performance requirements.
• Instrumental in the conversion to digital network, and the construction of the new Alcatel switch.
• Testing and acceptance of DS-1 and DS-3 telephone circuits.
• Perform backup switch duties including T-1 testing and acceptance, call traces and monitoring, DACS programing including building digital cross connects, billing, site expansions, new site builds, trunk acceptance, alarm monitoring, and site rehoming.
• Completed construction of a new Mobile Telephone Switching Office, including the installation of 2000 amp DC power plant, with associated cabling and testing. Cabled and laced DC battery bank, and completed load testing.
• Maintained and operated an Alcatel switch, Tellabs DACS and Ericsson BSC equipment.
• Performed drive testing using the Comarco testing system.
• Used signal generator to test and troubleshoot Microwave equipment.
• Experienced in microwave network design and path analysis, using Wizard.
US AIR FORCE /AIR NATIONAL GUARD, Gulfport, Mississippi 1989-2009
Wideband Communications Equipment Specialist
Led the setup, operation, and maintenance of mobile microwave and satellite telecommunications equipment, and maintenance of mobile multiplex equipment, and the troubleshooting and repair of individual phone circuits.
• Set up temporary cell sites including operations and maintenance of mobile multiplex equipment.
• Installed coax cable and performed cable sweeps using OTDR.
• Led training for the GMT satellite conversion.
• Training/Safety NCO, inspected equipment and facilities to assure compliance with appropriate OSHA and AFOSH standards. Provided safety training and briefings to military personnel.
• 94A, 100A, and TSC-179 satellite terminals familiarity. TSC-170 and TSSR microwave familiarity.
• C, X, Ku, and Ka operations and ViaSat modem qualified.
• Experienced in microwave network design and path analysis, using Wizard.
• Air Force Achievement medal for the Predator system restoration, Operation Southern Watch
• NCOIC, night shift, Ali Al Salem Air Base
• Participated on team responsible for the operation, installation, and maintenance of a digital DS-3 Rockwell microwave system and Motorola analog microwave system.
• Responsible for the operation, installation, and maintenance of multiplex equipment and individual phone circuits. Responsible for the repair of circuit cards to the component level.
• Worked with frequency counters, bit error rate testers, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
CENTENNIAL WIRELESS, Alexandria, Louisiana 1995-1996
Point of contact, Louisiana DS3 microwave system. Instrumental in the conversion from Novatel/Motorola to Nortel.
• Installation, maintenance, expansion, and optimization of over 30 Nortel cell sites.
• Responsible for the operation of the Nortel switch.
• Performed troubleshooting and correction of T-1 and T-3 circuit troubles. Worked with ancillary equipment such as DACS, and T-coders.
• Performed operation and maintenance of a DS-3 Alcatel microwave network and multiplexers.
• Worked with numerous pieces of test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, Anritsu antenna and line analyzers, power meters, and T-Berd/Fireberd network analyzers.
• Disaster recovery lead.
Nortel, Lucent, Motorola, Nokia, and Ericsson RBS
Maintenance, installation, optimization, and commissioning of 60+ cellsite orbit.
Tactical/field operations experience. Alcatel, Lucent, Nortel, and Ericsson switches. Centest and Tellabs DACS equipment.
Alcatel, Adtran, Rockwell, Harris Farinon, TRC170, TSSR Microwave Experience
WiMax and 3G. Disaster Recovery/Humanitarian Assistance Team.
Lucent and Nortel CDMA.
LAN and PBX experience. Supervisor of 5 direct reports, and of site contractors.
Project Manager for the Gulfcoast Region on the Alarm Standard Project.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
AAS, Electronic Systems Technology
Community College of the Air Force, Tyndall AFB, FL
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
US Government Secret Clearance.
Top Hand or Climber
My name is Steve Lunsford you can reach me at 478-994-1918 home or 478-394-0560 cel. I am comtrained and OSHA and first aid certified i have done LTE installs and microwave pathing.
UNIVERSTIY OF NEW MEXICO – ALBUQUERQUE NM
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) – Financial Management – December 2006
OSHA – 10 hr, 30 hr for construction industry & Lockout Tagout Control of Hazardous Energy; First Aid, CPR and AED; ComTrain - Tower Safety & Rescue; Gravitec - Tower Climbing Safety Trainer; Crosby – Tower Rigging; Andrew – Connectors; Erico – Cad welding
FIELD & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MetTech a division OF CIELO WIND SERVICES, INC.
January 12 – Present Amarillo, TX
§Wrote, proposed & implemented the business plan for a new division of the company, including creating a business pro-forma, hiring personnel, and negotiating capital contributions from parent company.
§Create and implemented division procedures including Health, Safety & Environment (“HSE”) program, documentation reporting requirements, inventory control measures and equipment & tools procedures.
§Establish cliental for meteorological tower services in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma
§Provide quotes/ proposals, created project budgets & schedules, negotiated contracts and confirmed contract compliance.
§Manage work load schedule, staffing, and project preparations.
§Manage all project specific and general (spare parts) inventory procurement.
§Coordinate with electrical and civil engineers on project design requirements and engineering planning, including tower construction, power and communications obligations.
§On-site supervisor of tower construction & removal, maintenance services, and data collections.
§Manage QA/QC for project completion, including meeting contractual and engineering requirements, performing walk downs and coordinating punch list close out with foreman.
OPERATIONS & MAINTEANCE MANAGER – CIELO WIND SERVICES, INC.
August 2009 – January 2012 Austin, TX
§Maintained wind turbine generators, balance of plant facilities (low and high voltage), SCADA system, substation, interconnection, condition monitoring system and meteorological towers.
§Managed all project contracts; including Power Purchase Agreement (“PPA”) with utilities, merchant power sales, O&M contactors and internal company contracts.
§Managed and performed reporting requirements for internal, investor and government stakeholders.
§Coordinated between utility company and Project Company; including meeting protective relay test requirements, interconnection facilities maintenance scope & schedule, power quality compliance and monthly reporting.
§Managed spare parts inventory, procurement of all minor and major components, capital maintenance improvements and component upgrades/retrofits.
§Supervised scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, trouble shooting, capital improvements, .
§Provided strategic O&M planning for projects under development.
DATA ANALYST & FIELD TECHNICIAN – CIELO DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, INC.
November 2008 – August 2009 Austin, TX
§Collected & analyzed meteorological data for wind production forecasting and modeling.
§Prepared energy production reports for project managers for large scale wind power development.
§Prepared and managed all reporting functions for the technology group.
§Filed local, county, state and federal permits and licenses for projects under development.
§Supervised new tower construction and coordinated with contactors in the field.
§Performed field maintenance and technical trouble shooting on over 100 met towers.
FINANCE PROJECT ASSOCIATE – CIELO WIND POWER, LP
August 2007 – November 2008 Austin, TX
§Energy forecasting based on wind flow modeling.
§Creating financial models & pro-formas on project basis
§Worked with CFO on capitalization of $450M on two 180MW projects
ANALYST INTERNSHIP – MORGAN STANLEY
January 2006 – August 2007
§Administrative activities for brokers and introduction to industry.
§Potential client interest follow up phone calls
Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, Project & Visio, LoggerNet, Ace Manager, Adobe Design Suite, ArcGIS, SmartDraw and GH-SCADA. Knowledgeable in use of FTP and databases, condition monitoring, power plant network switch and communication integration.
Tower Foreman / Top Hand
3719 W. Rozell St.
Rogers, AR 72756 (918) 281-9698
Objective Seeking a Crew Leader / Foreman position where I can further my skills while accomplishing higher career goals. Looking forward to working in a challenging team oriented environment where I can make full use of my skills and contribute to my place of work.
Experience 06/2010-11/2011 AMF Electrical Contractors, Inc. St. Louis, MO
Performed tower construction activities including assembling/erecting towers, installing antennas, mounting hardware, installing coax and connectors, grounding, testing, positioning, and optimizing antennas and lines. Demonstrated proficiency in rigging, line and antenna installs and general wireless communication industry construction, maintenance and repair practices.
07/2008-08/2009 SiteMaster, Inc. Tulsa, OK
Successfully planned and managed multiple high profile projects simultaneously ranging from general site maintenance to raw land build-outs. Managed the project teams to complete lease exhibits, zoning analysis, construction drawings, permit and closeout packages. Compared subcontractor quotations, attended bid walks and submitted SOW proposals. Verified project team compliance with all employer and client requirements. Prepared financial and workload projections. Controlled project finances coordinating with internal departments. Assisted with the training and development of staff.
12/2005-07/2008 AMF Electrical Contractors, Inc. St. Louis, MO
Supervised and performed construction duties ensuring quality installation for expedited deployment of services. Supervised job personnel to complete scope of work on time and within budget. Demonstrated proficiency in rigging, line and antenna installs and general wireless communication industry construction, maintenance and repair practices.
04/2003-12/2005 WesTower Communications Chesterfield, MO
Conferred with and directed construction personnel in the execution of construction procedures, interpreted specifications, and coordinated various phases of construction. Inspected work in progress to ensure that workmanship conformed to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
01/2001-04/2003 Cherokee Nation Towers Hulbert, OK
Performed tower construction activities including assembling/erecting towers, installing antennas, mounting hardware, installing coax and connectors, grounding, testing, positioning, and optimizing antennas and lines. Completed Quality Assurance inspections at new post-construction sites.
07/1999-12/2000 Southwest Wireless, LLC Pryor, OK
Successfully negotiated large corporate contracts. Handled all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, revenue, and maintenance functions. Effectively resolved customer service issues.
Available upon request.
Entry Level Tower Tech
762 SOUTHLAND CT.
STONE MOUNTAIN, GA 30087
678-395-7819 ( Home)
POSITION: Entry level Tower Tech / Tower Hand
OBJECTIVE - An entry level position with an organization that would allow me to continue utilizing learned and demonstrated skills.
Pays Attention to detail
Savannah State College
Computer Engineer 1995-1997
Army Specialist, Ft. Hood, TX 1998-2002
9 mile Fire in Montana Attention to Detail
Mechanical Hazardous zone
Guard Leadership Role
Day In – Day Out Lawn Care, Killeen, TX 2002-2004
Maintained Lawn for 10 clients
Communicated with customers
Springfield Management Inc.
Night Stocker, Ft. Hood, TX 2004-Contract up
Stocked food supplies
Cleaner Image Cleaning Srv.
House Maintenance 2006-2009
General maintenance of Army facility
Powers Tower Service, LLC
Tower Hand, Loganville,Ga 2012-2012
National Defense Service Medal,
Humanitarian Service Medal,
Army Service Ribbon
I have a clean driver's license and I am a reliable driver. I have done some ground work and I also accelerate at learning computer applications.
328 East First Street
Oglebsy, IL 61348
Employment with an established and growing professional company
and the opportunity to use my skills to their full potential.
Excellent Driving Skills - clean license and record
Warehouse Operations - shipping, receiving, inventory, purchasing
Computer Skills - above average
Office Skills - above average
Fork Lift Operator - certified
LP Township High School • LaSalle • IL • 8-02.5-05 • 815-223-1721
IVCC • Oglesby • IL • 10-10 GED
- presently attend as a sophomore for Associate of Science
6 months experience as a greenhand
P & R Wireless LLC
368 Highland Hills Drive
Howard, OH 43026
- reliable driver, ground work
- accelerates at learning computer applications
- will not climb
3 years experience as a machine operator
Mennie's Machine Shop
508 N. Saint Paul St.
Granville, IL 61326
- parts inspector, computer operator, fabricator, spot welding
- proficient with calipers, micrometer
12-05 - 07-08
2 years experience in warehouse operations
Petsmart Distribution Center
910 North 3059th Road
Ottawa, IL 61350
08-08 - 09-10
1 year on staff
Kohl's Distribution Center (part time) and Full time student
4300 Mbl Drive (Dayton)
Ottawa, IL 61350
08-11 - 08-12
presently employed at
Advantage Logistics Midwest (SuperValu)
501 Mallick Road
Oglesby, IL 61348
08-12 - current
Field Technician, construction manager, Field Manager
MARK S. CASSARO
1366 Redwood Lane
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
Mobile: (850) 393-6470
Seeking a Field Engineer position in the telecommunications field that will utilize my extensive experience with wireless communications, microwave and military communication, and provide professional growth and development.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 18 years progressive experience in the wireless communication industry.
• Knowledgeable in the principles and practices of the telecommunications field.
• Proficient with industry equipment measurement tools, including spectrum analyzers, Anritsu sweep analyzer, power meters, T1 test equipment, frequency counters and uplink analyzer tools.
• Proficient with Motorola, Nortel, Nokia and military signal equipment.
• Project management and construction management experience.
• Results oriented, with strong teamwork and relationship building skills.
• Ericsson 3106, 3206, 3418, and 3518 installation (on job training)
Ericsson USA August 2012 – March 2013
Construction Manager/ AAV coordinator
• Liaison between Sprint and the AAV (Alternative Access Vendor) to get fiber to the cell site for Sprint
• Liaison between the general contractor doing the AAV construction to ensure proper installation of needed facilities to get fiber to the site
• Liaison between the site landlords and for Sprint to ensure access to get the AAV construction complete
• Liaison between LEC Project Managers and our transport team for facility ordering and delivery.
• Provide redline drawings from 100% CD’s for clarity on equipment placement and installation of new facilities including the NTE/NID equipment from the different AAV (Backhaul) providers.
• Manage all AAV provider conference calls with the AAV providers to ensure all dates are met to the satisfaction of the customer Sprint.
• Work with the site acquisition managers to ensure timely processing for NTP’s for AAV construction
• Provide the customer Sprint with the estimated construction costs to get PO’s created to pay the general contractors and site landlords
• Ensure the GC’s provide a clear close out package with pictures to ensure completeness of work to the specifications set forth by the customer Sprint
• After construction is completed coordinate with EMS to get the ASR input for the AAV provider.
• Proficient in Site Handler, and Siterra, plethora of LEC systems.
MYCOM-USA May 2012 – August 2012
Field Network Engineer
• Perform Nokia harvest and T1 consolidation for ATT
• Performed installation of ericsson equipment and FIF racks
• Perform lead role for the installation of Ericsson equipment
• Performed DAS installations projects for various customer – Pratt-Whitney, Lockheed Martin, Home Depot Corporate, St Luke’s hospital, etc
• Performed equipment pick up for various projects in the state of Florida
Open Range Communications April 2010 – December 2011
Field Network Engineer-Supervisor
• Manage the deployment of new broadband cellular sites.
• Perform duties as a construction manager for various markets within the network, including supervising crews and ensuring customer requirements are met within a timely manner.
• Supervised and performed Change Management duties for the network.
• Perform audits and quality assurance of new sites.
• Perform maintenance on existing sites within markets, including On-Call duties for the entire company network.
• Upgrade files as needed, including for Alvarion Wimax equipment and for Eltek smart pack and all associated verification activities.
• Developed and implemented a method of procedure for network hurricane recovery.
• Developed and implemented a method of procedure for equipment to be taken out and replaced from the network.
• Installed new Cisco routers (4XtT1, 8XT1, DS3) for various sites within the network.
• Performed software upgrades for Eltek smart packs in the state of Alabama.
Seneca Communications April 2008 – April 2010
Lead Field Engineer
• Managed the construction of new site builds for AWS.
• Conduct site audits and drafts for all carrier cellular sites.
• Perform asset management and tracking for AT&T.
• Managed site preparatory for Hurricanes per AT & T standards.
• Managed equipment adds and updated RETs wiring on the tower and configuration
• Perform antennae sweeps for new jumpers for new wireless equipment.
• Troubleshoot issues with Ericsson UMTS configurations and Nokia configurations.
• Lead the installation of Ericsson equipment, to include RBS 3106 UMTS, RBS 3206 UMTS, RBS 3518 RRU-MU, and RBS 3418 RRU-MU.
• Lead the installation of Lorain power plants, and -48 kits on the Lorain power plants.
• Lead the troubleshooting of Voltage Standing Wave Ratio issues at UMTS and Nokia sites.
• Lead technicians in the Nokia hot slides per site drafts.
• Lead the installation of Trident outdoor MCPA system, RXAIT systems, Icky Pick cable and True position GPS dual band equipment.
• Lead the testing of new T1’s for site upgrades.
• Lead the installation and stack of new battery packs for cellular sites.
Nextel Partners – Sprint November 2001 – April 2008
Cellular Field Engineer
• Maintain cellular sites within the network to including upgrades, and troubleshooting equipment failures.
• Perform site splits, sponges, base radio additions, and modifications.
• Punch Down and troubleshoot all alarms.
• Initial Implementation of new cell sites.
• Work with contractors to install, and cut over automatic transfer switches.
• Work on the construction of new sites.
• Work with Agilent Technology software for drive testing.
• Conduct Preventive Maintenance on all equipment.
• Design and install Bi -Directional Amplifier systems for customer locations.
• Installation Motorola Iden network system.
• Install of Argus Power systems and expansion rectifier shelves.
• Install, power, and cut over DNX-1u Access gateways.
• Involved with Hurricane recovery for Hurricane Ivan, Dennis, Katrina, Wilma.
• Conduct E911 testing for phases zero, one and two.
• Accountable for all equipment returns to manufacturer for a specific location.
• Utilize R2660 Motorola Spectrum Analyzer and YTB250 Spectrum Analyzer.
• Utilize a Datamux analyzer for iden network maintenance.
O2 Wireless Solutions May 2000 – October 2001
Wireless Communications Technician
• Troubleshooting cell sites during initial activation period.
• Installation of Nokia GSM 1900 Ultrasite equipment, along with all electrical components.
• Installation of Nortel Networks and Nokia Wireless Systems.
• Conduct complete equipment installation of shelters for new sites.
• Configure cellular sites for antenna sharing.
• Installation of alarm components at cell sites.
• Testing and commissioning with Hewlett Packard 8935 Tester.
• Troubleshoot of radio frequency intermodulation.
• Troubleshoot T-1 circuits and NIU cards.
• Utilization of Anritsu Site Master S331.
• Work with CDMA programs toolbox and Helmsman.
United States Army July 1990 – April 2000
• Supervised installation and maintenance of communications equipment in battalion.
• Supervised Communications-Electronics repair shops.
• Managed equipment records for communications systems.
• Responsible for maintaining communication equipment, including bench testing and repairing all malfunctioning equipment for the company.
• Managed the development of lesson plans for and led some training sessions on High Frequency and Satellite Communications in Germany and Italy.
• Managed and responsible for two 12-month deployments of communication-maintenance shops to Bosnia and Hungary.
• Primary satellite technician for Camp Bonifas and the Neutral Nations Supervisory Comission, South Korea.
Pensacola State College August 2011 – present
Studying Computer information Systems
University of Phoenix May 2006 – July 2006
University of Phoenix Online
Courses completed: Skills for Professional Development
Saint Leo University May 2001 – August 2001
St. Leo’s Center for Online Learning
Courses completed: Business Law, Business Ethics
Fayetteville Technical College January 1997 - April 2000
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Courses completed: English Composition Levels 1 and 2, Introduction to Computers, Micro Economics, Spanish Levels 1 and 2
University of Maryland January 1994 – January 1997
Courses completed: Biology, History, Algebra, Korean 1, Western Civilization Levels1 and 2, German 1and 2
U.S. Army Signal School June 1992 – October 1992
Fort Gordon, Ga.
Certifications in Wire System Installation, Signal Support System Specialist, Mid-Level Management, Environment Protection and Hazardous Material Management.
Motorola IDEN Systems School
Motorola Enhanced Base Transceiver System-Operations and Maintenance
Alvarion Wimax system
Nokia GSM 1900 Ultrasite Testing and Commissioning Certification
Nortel Networks Metrocell Testing and Commissioning Certification
Trident outdoor MCPA installation class
Radio Frequency Safety Course
Eastern Research DNX-1u Access Gateway Certificate
Adtran Fiber Multiplexer Course
Midtronics battery testing course
Andrews wireless connector course
Commscope wireless connector course
PPC wireless connector course
Asco Automatic Transfer Switch course
How voice works on CDMA network for Solution Engineers
Introduction for Nortel CDMA network
Introduction to CDMA Radio Frequency Levels 2 and 3
Data Solutions 1
Microsoft Excel program levels I and II
Department of Transportation
LTE Engineer, Field Engineer, Site Supervisor
2012 Q1- ZTE Hungary KFT/ Telenor new LTE site?s in Hungary
LTE network optimization
Integrate LTE - NodeB?s to the network
Make configuration files to the NodeB?s
Trouble shooting with (subcontractors and site engineer)
Do the CQT- Test with the Site Engineer
X2 and neighboring cell -configuration
Cell site installation(cabling,labeling,clean-up)
Test new Devices on LTE eNode
2011 Q1?Q4 ZTE Hungary KFT/ Telenor new Swap site?s in Hungary
Position: BSC/RNC Engineer
Alarm monitoring, RET calibration,Trobelshoot in Netnumen
Make configuration files to the NodeB?s
Perform NodeB SW updates
Do the troubleshooting for the equipments above before sites have been accepted by customer
Physical configuration change at the RNC/BSC and NodeB also
OMCB and OMCR configuration preparation
RNC ? Upgrade ! ! !
From December work for LTE ? Engineer, got training and work with experts
Integrate site?s to the LTE network, make configuration file, Upgrade the CC-16 boards(with software
Entry level tower hand/climber
2900 C.R 214 #65
St. Augustine, Florida, 32084 United States
Kyle's Seafood Market, St. Augustine, Florida United States
Manager, Jan 2007 – Mar 2013
· Take inventory
· Serve customers efficiently and happily
· Rotate stock
· Be on time
· Have a good attitude at all times
· Being able to do what is asked of at all times no matter the situation
Tower Systems South inc., Winter Park, Florida United States
Entry level tower hand, Mar 2013 – Mar 2013
· Be on time
· Being able to follow directions
· Must be able to work at high altitudes
· Must be able to lift at least 80 lbs
St. Augustine High School, St. Augustine, Florida United States
· Works great with others
· Very hard worker
· Fast learner
· Very motivated to excel at whichever job i may be at
· Great attitude
· Able to be on time everyday
· Works great with customers and excels in there satisfaction
2900 C.R 214 #65 St. Augustine, , Florida, , 32084 United States 904-615-4096 email@example.com
I have 8+ years in tower and 6 years in iron work. I have several certs including osha10, rf, comtrain, andrew?commscope connector and line, first aid cpr etc... I have a resume and references available upon request. cell# 978-660-2610
Field Technician - T-Mobile Modernization Project. Commissions / Integrations
Field Technician - T-Mobile Modernization Project. Commissions / Integrations. South Florida Market.
Melanie E. Scott
52 Castle Hill Drive,
Mountain Home, Ar. 72653
Ph# 501 840 0025
* Wavsys Contractor (02/2013 – 03/2013) for T-Mobile Tiger Team.
*Commissions, Integrations, and Call Tests.
*Troubleshoot sites for alarm clearing.
• Duties involve corrections for: PCM Failures, Abis Fail, LAPD, RSSI comparison
values, Rx signal level failures, Drop call rate, Establishing RET’s, ect.
• Instruct tower crews of troubleshooting, installing, updating, and calibrating: Antennas,Coax Jumpers, TMA’s, RET’s, RET Cables, or Radios when needed.
* Mycom Employee (07/2012 - 02/2013) for T-Mobile Modernization Project.
(South Florida Market.) - NSN Certified.
*Commissions and Integrations of Nokia GSM PCS / UMTS PCS. 1a,b 2a,b 3a,b 4a,b configurations.
*Perform T-Mobile RAN Modernization Cutover. Including Call testing, Auditing, and Closeout packages.
• Cutover of Ericsson GSM to Nokia GSM with AWS/U2100 to SSC.
• Installation and Power up of the 2G ESMC,3G FSME system modules, and FXFB radios when needed for ground sites, within the FCOA cabinet.
• Re-work and cable LMU and 7705 router, linking the fiber net box, within SSC.
• Installation of the Hybrid fiber jumper cables from the COVP to FSME, ESMC, and FXFB’s Per the Port Matrix and RFDS.
• Install the T1/Ethernets from the FTLB and FIQB transport modules to the 7705 router.
• De-installation of the BBU within the FCOA when needed for site cutover.
• Installation of the SSC’s inner bay battery power, breakers, and DC power convertor.
• Commission and install the external alarms from the FSEB /COVP to the SSC.
• Obtain PTID #. Access to NOLS, NED, Project updated Softwares, Documentation and MOPs.
• Performed site surveys and site walks.
• Other duties not mentioned with sites complete Commission and Integrations.
* Amatel (02/2011-08/2011) for AT&T.
(Orin USA, Contractor – AR, TX, OK and FL. Market.)
** (03/2012-07/2012) Complete Installations of Ericsson LTE RBS 6601 and call tests.
*Performed complete site Installations of Ericsson UMTS Node B 3206 / 3106
(Indoor / Outdoor.) -1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th carrier.
*Trained new trainees on the complete installation of Ericsson UMTS Node B.
Installation and De-installations of Ericsson RBS 3418/3518 (Indoor/Outdoor RRU’s)
* Mycom (06/2010-01/2011) for AT&T. (Orin USA, Contractor - Florida Market)
*Performed complete site preparation/Installations of Ericsson UMTS Node B 3206/3106. (Indoor /Outdoor) -1st, 2nd, and 3rd carrier.
*Installation of new build sites. (Outdoor Emerson cabinets containing UMTS, GSM,)
*Performed complete installation and upgrades on Nokia Flexi FSMB module
• Mount / Align & Power / Ground Ericsson UMTS cabinets according to spec.
• Run and make RF connectors on all RF Jumpers from equipment, to duplexors over to hardlines.
• Installation and powering of the RXAIT’s within Telco rack according to RFDS.
• Run, connect/RJ45 & test all T1’s from Node B, to Telco board Surge Arrestor’s, to NIU’s.
• Run LMU, host-kit, TMA cables. As well as other various tasks needed for site completion.
** Performed Technical site surveys for AT&T for the proposal of UMTS and RXAIT equip.
Site survey consists of extensive 20 pg. checklist covering; power, batteries, UMTS,
GSM, MCPA, RXAIT, FIF, TELCO/NIU, coax ports, grounds, generator, tower, and
antennas. Floor plan, overhead, and overall site drawings. Thorough site photos (250-300.)
* Protech (01/2010 - 04/2010) for T-Mobile. (Orin USA, Contractor – Chicago Market.)
*Performed site surveys for T-Mobile fiber upgrades.
* Nokia Flexi installations.
* TNS (05/2008-08/2008) for SPRINT. (Orin USA Contractor – Austin market)
*Performed the installations of pole, wall and, stacked mount Nokia Flexi equipment
* SBA Employee (10/2007- 02/2008) for AT&T. (WI and MI Markets.)
*Connections / installations of all environmental alarms within AT&T shelters on Siemens
BTS240XL and outdoor BTS241 applications.
* TNS (05/2007-08/2007) for T-Mobile. (Orin USA, Contractor – Dallas market)
**Nokia Flexi Certified. Installations & site surveys for T-Mobile.
*Site surveys & complete Installations of pole, wall and, stacked mount Nokia Flexi equip.
* TNS (08/2005-05/2007) for AT&T.
(Orin USA, Contractor – MI, IN, IL, and KS Markets)
*SIEMENS BTSE 240XL, and 241XL & UMTS NODE B cell-sites installations.
*Complete C.O. BSC & TRAU installations.
* SIEMENS EWSD Central Office (11/2001- 08/2005) for SBC, CenturyTel and, Independent
telephone companies - (Central / Western U.S. markets.)
12/2002 - 08/2005 (Contractor for SHAWNEE INSTALLATION SERVICES.)
11/2001 - 12/2002 (Contractor for T-STAFF INC.)
*Siemens EWSD switch installations. / Manage and install Siemens smart remotes.
* QUEST C.O . (06/2001 - 10/2001) (ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES & INSTALLATION CORP,
Contractor – Denver Market)
• Cisco 6160
• ISC 303's
• OSP panels.
• Wire-wrap / punch-down to numerous vertical & horizontal 410 blocks and DSX panels.
* VERIZON and SPRINT Wireless (03/2001 - 06/2001)
(COMMUNICATIONS CELLULAR SOUTHEAST, Contractor – Florida market )
*NORTEL MCBTS 1800 Mhz. Outdoor & Indoor (Metro-cells)
* Williams (07/2000 - 03/2001)
(RAMTECH, Contractor – CA, CO, CT, DE, LA, NY, PA, and TX. Markets.)
*SYCAMORE SN8000T / SN8000TE Fiber Router Installations.
* VERIZON and SPRINT (08/1999 - 07/2000)
( BUTLER TELECOM, Contractor – AZ, TX, IA, KY, MI, and MN. Markets.)
*NORTEL MCBTS 1800 mhz. Indoor and Outdoor (Metrocell)
• 02/2013 T-Mobile RBO Sunrise, FL. ODM Inc. Fiber Optic Training Course.
Fiber Optic Test, Inspection and Cleaning Certification.
• 08/2012 T-Mobile training facility. Irving, TX. NSN Flexi Multi Radio BTS (2G& 3G) Commission
& Integration TMO MR-BTS-002-FLXCI-USA. Class
NSN Commission & Integration Certified, PTID #.
• 08/2012 Nokia Siemens Networks training facility, Lawrenceville,GA. Rooftop Installation
Ground & Riggers TMO MR-BTS-001-FLXINS_G-USA Class.
• 02/2010 Orin University Online. Introduction to wireless course &
Ericsson RBS 2106/2206 GSM Cabinet installation course.
• 05/2007 T-MOBILE. Training school, Irving, TX. Nokia Flexi UMTS installation & Site survey class.
• 11/2004 SIEMENS Certification Class, Boca Roton, Fl.
• 08/1999 BUTLER TELECOM. Training School, Dallas, TX. C/O Telecommunications training.
NORTEL & BELL CERTIFIED
• 09/1998 TOTAL TELECOM. Training School, Mountain Home, AR. Basic C/O installation skills.
Southwestern Bell Certified.
References available upon request
Wireless Construction Manager
C. Ray Wiseman
907-444-8623 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Wireless Telecommunications professional with fifteen years’ experience in wireless construction of new site builds (NSB) and cell site upgrades; new lines and antennas, RBS deployment and exchanges as well as platform growth and civil upgrades.
• Experience as Construction Manager developing BOM/SOW for release and bids.
• Exceptional knowledge for RBS placement and requirements.
• Experience with coordinating site construction upgrades with material deliveries.
• Ericsson, Nortel, Verizon and AT&T Installation Quality Certifications.
• Managed Microwave engineering, installations and commissioning
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
New Site Build
• Raw land builds, Bill of Materials, Scope of Work, Feasibility/RFDS and Bid walks.
• Built new sites per RFDS, Industry Standards, on time & within budget.
• Four hundred percent growth in cell sites, months ahead of schedule, under budget.
Existing Site Upgrades
• RFDS / Feasibility, RBS Conversion, IP Backhaul Enhancements.
• Add lines and antennas, Exchange 850/1900, Method of Procedure.
• On-going progress and quality inspections.
• Experience with TP-76300 and TP-76400.
• Regular inspections brought about record-time customer acceptances.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
B.A., Business Administration, University of Oklahoma, 1982.
M.S., Business Management, East Central University, 1989.
Mark S. Sanders
Cell Phone: 317.332.0807
Objective : Seeking gainful employment with an established tower company.
1992-1996 Lafayette Jefferson High School
Lafayette, IN 47905
June 2010-Novemeber 2010: Wireless Solutions
Salary: $25.00 Hourly
Jed Kruchten, Owner
At Wireless Solutions my responsibilities were:
1.Over-seeing two crews during UMTS upgrades.
2.Operating one crew, of 4 individuals.
3.Performing UMTS upgrades and Sweep testing lines.
February 2010-June2010: Vertex Communications
Salary: $20.00 Hourly
Darrell Kilburn, Owner
At Vertex Communications my responsibilities were:
1.Operating a 5-6 man crew.
2.AT&T 3G Upgrades.
3.Sweep Testing Sites.
4.Completing Close-out Packages.
May 2007-February 2010: T3 Wireless and Associates
3621 Campbell St. Plainfield, IN 46168 (317) 837-2909
Salary: $25.00 Hourly
Mike Lapke, President and Owner, Cell (317)748-7816
At T3 Wireless, I obtained:
2.First-Aid and CPR Certification
June 2006-May 2007: Griffin Tower Connection
253 Western Ave. P.O. Box 2047 Decatur, IL 62524
Starting Salary: $18.00 Hourly
Ending Salary: $20.00 Hourly
Mike Griffin, President and Owner, (217) 963-2140
Cell (217) 855-9554
At Griffin Tower Connection, I obtained:
1. Anritsu Certification
2. E-Rail Certified, thru CSX Railways
December 2004- June 2006: JDH Contracting, INC.
8109 Network Dr. Plainfield, IN 46168 (317) 839-0520
Starting Salary: $12.00 Hourly
Ending Salary: $18.00 Hourly
John David Harris, Owner and President (317) 339-1501
Mike Lapke, Supervisor of Tower Division Cell (615) 975-2954
At JDH Contracting, I obtained:
2.First-Aid and CPR Certification
3.Rigging and Boom Truck Certification, thru Crane Tech
4.Defensive Driving Certification
5.Confined Space Certification
Job Related Skills
GIN Pole Knowledge and Experience
Stick Stacking, Self-Supporters
Tower Stacking Knowledge and Experience
Wench Truck and Wench Rigging
Microwave Installation, Path and Fine Tuning Knowledge and Experience
Sweep Testing and Installation of Elliptical Line
First-Aid and CPR Certification
Rigging and Boom Truck Certification
Confined Space Training
All Coax Line, Antenna, TMA, and Diaplexer
All Connector Certified
United States Army, Infantry
September 2001- September 2004
Ft. Benning, GA, Infantry Basic Training
Schweinfurt, Germany, Duty Station
Deployed to Kosovo, NATO Peace Keeping Mission
The responsibilities and achievements were as follows:
1. Maintain excellent physical condition
2. Knowledge of all U.S. Army logistical rules
3. Knowledge of the Rules of Engagement
4. Move Troops and Equipment by the most efficient means necessary
5. Maintaining and Carrying Armed Weapons
6. Certified First-Aid and CPR Trainer
7. Qualified Expert in 15 Different Weapons
8. Communications Certified Trainer
9. Awarded the Expert Infantry Badge for Accomplishments
1. Careab Cross 6735 Farrowwood Dr. Indianapolis, IN (317) 409-7513
2. Mike Griffin 253 Western Ave. Decatur, IL (217) 855-9554
3. Mike Lapke 2604 Newago Dr. Indianapolis, IN (317) 748-7816
Safety CM, CM, Crew Leader
Michael Shane Costner
Adress: 786 Joseph Antoon cir
Stanley , NC 28164
Eventually own a tower business looking to move up was getting ready to be safety cm at last job but loc. wasn’t ideal.________________________________________
tower foreman 25.00 an hr
January 2012 - March 2013
john stoffer CCLD
nc,sc,va, ga, pa, Telecommunications Services
supervise crew in install and repair of cell towers and related equipment for att lte ,Verizon, sprint lte, t-mobile. Have used pim , anritzu and fiber testing equipment. Antenna alignment tools. Com trained. Have stacked self supporters.
tower tech 2
September 2010 - January 2012 18.00 an hr
Mastec, Inc. | Charlotte, North Carolina
repair, install and climb cell towers tiger team work and att lte crew lead.
October 2007 - September 2010
Steelfab | Charlotte, North Carolina
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
work in the steel fabrication industry
I deliver the parts needed for the fabrication of steel required for the construction of buildings and other structures..
April 2004 - June 2007
US ARMY RESERVES | Charlotte, North Carolina
Government and Military
Held an Interrogator slot
CM / Foreman
107 Susan Drive, Apartment 5 Ebensburg, PA 15931
in the construction of communicationsTo secure a foreman position that allow me to utilize my experience and skills will infrastructure
— Team Building
— CD Review
— Utilities Coordination
— Site assessments
— Bid Walks
— Conflict Resolution
— Plumb & Tension
— Contractor Supervision
— Close Out Documentation
— Site Acceptance
— Tower lighting
Wireless Services Inc., Bairdford, PA — Foreman, 6/2010 to 3/2012
Climbing towers & structural steel to heights of 1000’
Erection of self support, monopole & guyed towers
Microwave and cellular antenna installation
Coax & waveguide installation
Utilization of RF test equipment
Precision path alignment of microwave antennas
Plumb, tensioning & re-guying of guyed towers
Material inventory and delivery
Tower lighting re-lamps & upgrades to LED
Newave, Indianapolis, IN — Foreman, 8/2004 to 6/2010
Boom truck operator
Utilization of RF test equipment
Tower lighting / re-lamps
Central Tank & Tower, Ebensburg, PA — Tower Lead, 8/1998 to 8/2004
Climbing towers & structural steel to heights of 2000’
Rigid coax installation
Crown Castle – Canonsburg, PA— Tower Lead 8/1996 to 8/1998
Utilization of RF test equipment
Tower lighting / re-lamps
United States Army –Infantry 9/1987 to 9/1991
Advanced Comm- Train
Andrew connector class
RFS connector class
Eupen connector class
Cascade High School Graduate (Clayton, IN)
References Furnished Upon Request
Lead hand or Foreman
5 years experience
I wish to continue my career in tower construction. I have approximately nine years of experience as a tower hand and I am Comtrain certified. I am competent, and a hard working professional always willing to better myself. I enjoying learning, and am always up for a challenge. I work well with others, while also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer, and I hope to bring my knowledge, experience, and positive attitude to your company.
Thank you for considering me.
Microwave Technician / Other
Microwave Technician actively seeking work in the DFW area. Specializing in audits, surveys, tower inspections, and microwave installations. Have my own tools, vehicle, and climbing gear. I am comtrain certified, PIM test certified, first aid certified, alcatel 8000 level 2 certified, A+ & network + certified, and have a PTID for ground installations. I have traveled the country for several years and have a passport if needed.
Talented team player who is interested in joining a progressive company where my experience in wireless communications, networking, computers, and tower engineering will provide value while more fully defining a career path.
2012 Tempest Telecom, Carrollton, Texas
§ATT microwave audits and surveys for north texas market as well as Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Tennesse, Kentucky, & South Carolina
2012 Barrister Global, Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City, KS
§Troubleshooting and repair of office computers and equipment
2012 Go2IT, Kansas City, KS
§Computer Refreshes and POS installs for large businesses and hotels
2011 – 2012 - Future Technologies, Atlanta, GA
§Site Surveys in the Tampa, FL market for T-Mobile/NSN (LTE upgrades)
§Installation of Dragonwave products (point to point’s) for Verizon, Cricket, Aircell, and Comnet.
§PM work for Alcatel 8000/9500 series for Air-Cell/GOGO wireless
§Installation of Radwin systems for Verizon Wireless outside the Chicago area.
§Installation of 2ft, 4ft, and 6ft dishes including ice shields
§LOS Surveys for Samsung
§Top Hand, Climbed up to 400’
§Traveled nationwide…. Texas, Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Chicago, Georgia, Florida, Iowa….
2010 Sitemaster, Tulsa, OK
§Att, Altel, Verizon, T-mobile, Goodman Com, Black & Veech, Cox…
§Cell Site Audits and Inspections (nationwide)
§Compound and shelter sketches
§Photo logs of compounds and shelters
§Point to point antenna audits (hub audits)
§Guy wire tensioning on the west coast
§Replaced beacons and side lights
§Meg Testing (shelter ground ring testing)
§Worked in Boston, Savannah, GA, Arizona, Las Vegas NV, San Francisco, CA, Wash state, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas…. Nationwide
2007-2008 Charter Communications, Kearney, NE
§Installation and service of cable, internet, and digital phone for both Business and residential customers throughout central Nebraska.
Product 3 Technician
2005-2006 COX Communications, Tulsa and OKC, OK
§Installation of cable, Internet, and digital phone services to residential customers.
2003-2005 Parker Engineering, Kearney, NE
§ATCJET.net - installation of wireless Internet equipment (Alvarion 2.4 & 5.8) and backbone repair.
§Programmed and troubleshooted Alvarion and Breezcom equipment, also fine-tuned and installed 13-18dbi flat panels, uni18's and uni24's on roofs and towers, as well as point to point, and omni installation.
§Office Max - Installation of power management systems and AP's for Nebraska locations (lighting control systems)
§Endeavor / Mega Path - Installation of routers and modems (DSL and Cable) for Central Nebraska post offices, check rite, and McDonalds cashless systems.
§Baldwin Filters – Ran Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, & fiber. Also set up network racks, patch panels, and installed switches and routers. Termed and Tested - Cat3, Cat5e, Cat6, and fiber.
§NTV and KRVN Tower Maintenance - installation and removal of 150,000 watt 20’ bay antennas, HDTV broadcast antennas as well as 8’ microwave dishes and yagi antenna’s (point to point's for ABC) for central Nebraska.
§Installation and maintenance of CCTV (Pelco) equipment and IP cameras.
§Tower maintenance such as inspection and replacement of lights, filters, and feed-line. The tallest tower being 1000’
§NT&T – Troubleshooted residential phone lines from the Demark into the house. Sniffed and Toned cat3 and cat5e, also fished wire and replaced jacks (surface jacks, wall plates, etc.),
§Computer repair (A+ certified, CWNA certified, CCNA qualified)
Worked unsupervised and drove a company vehicle.
2002 Axtell Tech Wireless, Kearney, NE
§Installed wireless systems on towers up to 500’ which included Alvarion, Smart-Bridge, Mikrotik, Tsunami, Quick Bridge, and other types of wireless products
§Over the phone technical support for Smart Bridge and Alvarion products (nationwide),
§Provided in home and over the phone technical support for wireless and dial up customers.
§Programmed and installed routers and radios.
§Implemented new wireless technologies to overcome interference issues.
Asst. Production Manager, Production Assistant, Trainer, & Maintenance
1999-2001 Sandia Imaging, Arlington, TX
§Operated a PlextorCP20000 (8color/waterless), PlextorAR010 (1color), Video-Jet Systems Printer
§Assisted Plant Manager and substituted in his absence.
§Maintained Production Schedule.
§Trained personnel including production manager on press equipment.
§Maintained presses and production equipment.
§Provided new product recommendations and equipment to diversify company revenue streams.
§Produced - Phone cards, Credit cards, Gift Cards (Hard Rock Café, Starz Cards, Rangers Cards, Hallmark, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc…) also made Id badges for the DFW airport, Siemens, and Lockheed Martin.
§Performed service calls as required, (equipment maintenance).
Production Assistant (pressman)
1998 JMH Printing, Arlington, TX
§Ran a Heidelberg Quick-Master 2 color Press
§Printed Six Flags over Texas coupons and Lone Star Park Flyers
§Pre-Press/ plate making.
Production Assistant (pressman)
1997 Zimmerman Printing, Kearney, NE
§Operated a Heidelberg letterpress and Ryobi 3200 cd.
§Worked with owner to operate the linotype machine.
§Pre-Press / plates / typesetting / editing as needed.
§Printed community magazines & College collateral materials.
Production Assistant (pressman)
1996 Morris Press, Kearney, NE
§Operated a Ryobi 9600 perfector press
§Printed cookbooks and publications.
§Pre-Press / plates / typesetting / editing as needed.
1993-1996 Economic Development Council, Kearney, NE
§Secretarial work consisting of answering phones & filing projects.
§Prepared monthly reports and maintained web page.
§Helped with mailings and Project management.
Camera Man / Production Assistant
1994-1995 Nebraska Television Network, Kearney, NE
§Ran a camera during newscasts.
§Ran a teleprompter during newscasts.
§Operated video toaster and Chiron generator
Education §Graduated from Kearney High in 1995
§University of Nebraska at Kearney summer of 1996
§Devry University in Irving, TX 2000-2001
§A+ certification Devry Irving TX 2001
§CWNA certification Alvarion Kearney, NE 2003
§CCNA courses online 2004
§Comtrain Certification Sitemaster Tulsa, OK 2010
§Alcatel 8000 series cert (LVL 2) NCS Corsicana, TX 2010
§CPR/First AID American Red Cross Kansas City, KS 2011
§RF Awareness certification Tessco online training 2011
§PIM test Certification kAelus Atlanta, GA 2012
§TMO MR-BTS-001-FLXINS (T-Mobile/NSN Ground Installation Cert)
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 95, 98 2000, XP, Vista, win7, Red Hat Linux 7.1&9.0- (KDE, GNOME), Virtual PC, Mac OS X, SUSE Linux 9, Completely proficient with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, & Win 8
Applications: Active Directory, Merak-Mail Server, Office 2010, (Excel, Word, Visio, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook), Streets and Trips 2010, Google Earth, Delorme-Topo USA…. just to name a few.
Field Supervisor/ Foreman
Construction Manager/ Foreman
TTI - Mechanicsville, VA
January 2011 to September 2011
• Installed and managed multiple LTE sites for AT&T
• Path alignment and microwave
• Installations, and decommed antenas and lines
• Ordered all material for sights
• Bid jobs for LTE and UMTS sites
Responsibilities: • Hired, managed and trained crew members
• Filed field and work reports and JSA's
• Dealt directly with customers and project managers
• Turned in all time cards/ reimbursement/ payroll for crew members
• Held safety meetings every morning
Foreman- Project Manager
Stockton Construction - Romeoville, IL
May 2008 to December 2010
• Anritsu trained
• Installed UMTS, TDMA, and microwave for multiple carriers
• Performed 60 cut overs for AT&T
• Rescued an employee off tower
Responsibilities: • Managed and trained crew members
• Filed field and work reports and JSA's
• Dealt directly with customers and project managers
• Turned in all time cards for crew members
• Held safety meetings every morning
Basement Guys - Plainfield, IL
January 2007 to present
Responsibilities: • Manage crew
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage all finances, pay role, supplies
Tower hand- Foreman
Kellaney Contracting - Joliet, IL
May 2006 to May 2008
• Built 150 raw land sites from ground ring up: Guyed Towers, Self-support, Mono,poles, and rooftops
• Promoted to Foreman
• Completion of connector school
Responsibilities: • Making material lists for jobs
• Responsible for final punch list items
• Responsible for all civil work
• Fabricating I-beam outdoor cabinet platforms
• Equipment operator (bobcat, mini excavator, front end loader, john deer tracker with back hoe.
Lakeland Community College - Lakeland, FL
Can assemble towers, install antennas, mounting hardware, coax and connectors, grounding, testing,
positioning. Experience with UMTS, microwave, extensive welding, shelter pads, monolithic pads,
stacking self-supporters, guide towers, mono poles, roof tops, gin pole, chopper and crane lifts, CDMA,
TDMA, GSM and fiber. Ability to read compass, set azimuths and down tilts per specification. Able to read
blue prints, able to use plasma cutter and mag drill. Knowledge of rigging and tower rescue. Experience
working for turn-key company. Willing to travel.